Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 72 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 71 72
L
L
Morning Nell,

Agree with Oz wait till he comes up with the insurance docs, presume he has to get them to you somehow? How ever he asks, just say its on your check list of jobs to know where you stand on these things!

Hope work goes ok today x

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
E
OP Offline
E
Thanks Oz and Rabbit - OK, so we agree on no email response then? I'm fine with that.

Hopefully, H will send that info by email Rabbit - it's only a policy number that I want and, as neighbour said to me yesterday, the company could have pulled the details from my rego. I didn't think of that but I needed to check who the company are, anyhow. I think that I know but I didn't want to get it wrong and look foolish!! It's given H something to think about, whatever the outcome!

Well, my new hair style got a mention at work today so someone noticed - shame it was a lady!

Two good things happened today 1) I got my contract of employment and 2) I got notified officially of the $amount of my tax refund!! The $s are on their way to my bank as we speak so I'm one happppppy ladeeeeee!! This gives me financial stability for quite a few months now and means that I can give H the flick if he comes pestering me about money.

I guess that I also feel better this arvo just for knowing that H must be back in town by now - he had to be at work today. He's not more than 15 minutes drive from me at work and it kills to be so close but yet so very far away.

I won't say that I have had a good day but it certainly ranks as one of the better ones, with less thinking about H and more thinking about work - it's therapeutic to a degree - or until my excess water drinking takes me off to the ladies, when my brain starts whirling again for the few moments that I am there. Just looking in the mirror as I was washing my hands made me think "oh where are you H? You don't know that I am here in this great job and you can't see how well I am coping. You can't see my lovely new hair cut or how smart I look in my new clothes. You would be so proud of me in this fabulous new role and yet .... where are you?"

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
L
Next time you look in the mirror Nell, say "your loss H" because you cant see this sassy new haircut, how good I look in this suit, and the sexy underwear thats underneath it, and how fab I am being in my new job which now enables me to tell you to go jump if your nasty about money! and keep saying it till it makes you smile!

Nell your on the way up hun, which direction is H going in "round in circles"

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

E
OP Offline
E
Good perspective Rabbit ... I shall try that one for size in the 'ladies room' tomorrow!!

Reading what Gucci said to Oz this evening, I am also wondering if H is taking any of my apparent 'couldn't care less' attitude in to his field of vision? Probably not but who ever knows what they are thinking?? I have been strong, as far as H sees things, for so long now - you know that I haven't caved.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Just been talking to someone on the phone and they made me think some more ... My H has abandoned me to absolutely NOTHING in this foreign country. How could he do that? What sort of love could he have for me to do that?

I would say none - none at all. This makes me even more determined and, if I can't get him back and I can't get even, then I shall go for it all ... in time - making him sweat on things in the meanwhile.

This worm is turning.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
L
Yeah my little worm, with the sassy hairdo and posh suit! Exactly how I feel today, just found out hes pulled a large sum of money out of our account again, and yes he didnt even mention it.. He so wants to not be told what to do he doesnt care if he hurts me in the process.. Im only cross because my list of to do's isnt going to be that long with no money! and sassy new haircut was definately on the list!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

G
G
That's the aussie spirit Nell. Don't let your H drag you down with him.

You are better than that, just look at you, you have achieved so much and without your H, we can and do survive.

Make him sweat, that is my new motto as well I think, that's a good one and it is what I intend to do make him sweat big time.

Trying to keep hope alive
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hi Nell

You are doing great smile Looking good definately helps the PMA! How is the job going?

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
E
OP Offline
E
Thanks ladeez - and welcome back ((JCJ)) - I've missed you. You OK? Job is going really well, thank you! They are planning on making me very, very busy soon but I welcome it.

Was all settled down with the furries for yet another early night when I had to see if H has emailed. I got out of bed and then found myself a revelation. H is playing games! As he said that he would provide the insurance info this evening, I reckon that he's withholding until I answer his email:

"If no claim then why the urgency? Does not expire until Dec. Just curious".

As I have not answered, guess what? No insurance details!!

Ah well, I can wait him out ... let the games begin!!

I'm back off to bed - Emmerdale and Coronation Street are waiting on me .... !!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Don't know what my thoughts are today.

Just emailed H in regard his email last week, the one where he asked to discuss finances. My response was for him to email me back with his questions as I didn't have time (as Gucci suggested). I have heard nothing from him so forwarded the email and simply asked "Have you responded to this as I have not received anything? We may need to touch base on some stuff soon".

Of course, still nothing on the insurance info either so I reckon that he's being as stubborn now as I am!

The longer that I don't see him for, the more of a challenge it becomes to hold out.

Gotta go - Cat15 is chasing a frog across the pool and I don't want a soggy moggy!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

Page 31 of 72 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 71 72

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard