Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 100 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 99 100
P
P
I was going to suggest something NEW, both in terms of the outfit and the scent, but she indicated that he was due there shortly, so I figured there wouldn't be time for that.

V
V
Oh I love it. Great suggestions guys. Mdoodles, make his head turn and fill us in on how it goes.

BTW, I completely agree with you that since he's not with you why bother read her messages and give into that crap. She has him, and all you can control right now is your peace.

Keep up the good work. Remember protray strong woman!!! smile

S
S
I'm not so sure the Polish chick does indeed still have him....if she's calling you that late at night and multiple times....I think there is indeed trouble in paradise.
Ride it out, I feel change coming.....

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
M
OP Offline
M
psycho called at 1230, i had a private caller on the caller id. totally her because he was home before 130, the timing was just right for when he walked out the door by her.

anyway, all hell broke loose here because he was angry i sold the patio set without asking him.

so i said, i didnt realize it was a big deal, i am using the money to pay the bills u didnt pay. i said, u can have the $600, just show me u are paying the bills.

tells me it was marital property so i said, u havent given me money, i need to pay the bills, not to mention, u didnt consult me when u sold the contents of our store.

and i said, u left the house.

tells me we shouldnt pay for insurance on the house if we are moving. i was like, but we live here.

tells me he has no money no job. i said, well, that is what u say but who really knows the truth. i said, either way, your cars havent been reposessed, somehow u have money, what about your son?

i followed our conversation up in an email to him, listing the amount of money he last handed me, what bills are unpaid, that i paid our late income taxes because he refused etc. i sent a copy to my attorney.

he also tells me now not to sell the living room. i said, im selling it to pay back the credit card, we havent even paid for the funiture! tells me no.

he is in for a rude awakening. he must really htink im so kind that i will split our things? AS IF...

i may seem like a doormat with my affection for him, but not my things, not our only assets. he blew all of our money on an affair, he gets nothing.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

Puppy, with a RARE "5 Whistles" Award

S
S
Good job at standing up to his spew and for being the responsible one to deal with the finances that need to be paid.

S
S
It must be done mdoodles, it must be done. You have to pay your bills. There's nothing he can do to stop you. And there's no court that won't back you. You didn't sell this stuff then go on a vacation, you paid bills.
Do it up Girl!

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
V
V
YOU GOOOOOOOOOOO mdoodles!!! I'm in complete agreement and you are absolutely doing the right thing. Don't worry he will get over and when he gets out of his fog, he will appreciate it. Stand up for yourself and be strong. I would have done the same thing. Hell I thought about selling the few of H's items that he left behind. He left so you make the decisions that are best for you and your son!!!!!

M
OP Offline
M
im so happy u guys are proud of me! i feel bad, its my nature to feel like im doing right by people.

i dont like to think that he thinks he is right, that i did wrong.

puppy, im most happy that u are impressed lol...

like my cousin, the attorney, said - he is a jerk if he would rather have the furniture than sell it and pay down bills/debt.

im still fired up and angry. he just took son to get something to eat to bring here to eat.

i would change the locks and keep him out, but its not my nature.

i would rather play nice and do what is fair and what is deserved than get spiteful and keep him out.

of course, if he suddenly takes something that isnt a tool or a shirt of his, i will change the locks and alarm code.

dont mess with me!!!!

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P