Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 107 of 114 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 113 114
O
O
Thanks Dia

will post detailed response in my thread.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: orangedog
Originally Posted By: Coach
Quit looking externally to be validated.

You want some external validation?

You are beautiful woman. Your children are fortunate to have a mother who places such high importance on their wellbeing. You are a dealing with a difficult sitch but with hard work you will emerge just fine.

See, that and a cuddle is all I need. smirk

A
OP Offline
A
Just emailed H that we are not taking him to the airport this weekend. We'll see how that flies.

Support needed here. Thx.

R
R
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
Just emailed H that we are not taking him to the airport this weekend. We'll see how that flies.

Good call. We're with you smile

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
R
R
A&K, I know this stuff is hard. Your sitch is way tougher than anything I'm going through. You're amazing for your courage, perseverance and determination.

I keep going around and around about the complexity and variables and details and issues you're dealing with and I keep coming back to the same place. Are there some big decisions, plans or guiding principles you can put in place for yourself to simplify things a bit? I feel like you're just fighting endless battles and its just impossible to do that without killing yourself.

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: RedSoxFan

Good call. We're with you smile

Shocking. He no likey. Oh well.

A
OP Offline
A
A&K, I know this stuff is hard. Your sitch is way tougher than anything I'm going through. You're amazing for your courage, perseverance and determination.

I keep going around and around about the complexity and variables and details and issues you're dealing with and I keep coming back to the same place. Are there some big decisions, plans or guiding principles you can put in place for yourself to simplify things a bit? I feel like you're just fighting endless battles and its just impossible to do that without killing yourself.

Well, I'm getting some things going. Staying in current house for a while because landlord reduced the rent. Not optimal in all ways but better for kiddos and gives me more time to assess what I want.

Have a meeting Friday about starting a class that will be immersive, creative and have me surrounded by artists who all have their sh*t together (hoping they'll make an exception for me grin)

Writing a LOT...which feels awesome.

Gotta make some money but hoping that will manifest soon.

H is looking like he'll be booking some big gigs soon so that'll mean more por moi and seeing as he's kept the hanky panky going and his married status I'll be entitled. So maybe limbo will serve me in one positive way.

Can't over think...just staying afloat.

A
A
You're amazing for your courage, perseverance and determination.

I concur.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
A
OP Offline
A
S7 just left me a message crying hysterically that he doesn't feel safe and wants to come home.

How the f do I handle it?

He doesn't mean safe as in physically (H is great with them)...he means insecure.

A
A
S7 just left me a message crying hysterically that he doesn't feel safe and wants to come home.

How the f do I handle it?

He doesn't mean safe as in physically (H is great with them)...he means insecure.

Call over there and talk to your son. Base any further actions on your conversation with him.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
Page 107 of 114 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard