Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 100 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 99 100
B
B
Hi Doodles, just wanted to check in and see how court went... I hope that you got some $$$!

I know that this can be tough, no matter how ready you are, so I hope that you are doing ok!

(((doodles)))

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
M
OP Offline
M
thanks for checking on me! court went ok!

it was really weird to walk in and see him sitting on a bench waiting. i did not look at him i sat and waited for my attorney on the other side of the waiting area.

went inside court room w my attorney, which is basically another waiting room! h was on opposite side with his attorney, who happened to be a "fill in" attorney for his usual one, not even an associate of the firm (dont ask)...

long story short, h wanted an adjournment bc they were not prepared for the motion i filed. he was to be given the standard one month to get his paperwork done, which includes net worth and response etc.

our lawyers went in back with judge, h trying to claim not working again. my att said, interesting, my client has a text from him from this weekend saying he was working and couldnt come on sunday...that went over real well!!!

his att attempted to keep him from paying me and judge didnt like it.

to top it all off, my att said, so how is he paying his living expenses, the 2 cars and phones, how did he bail her out of jail, who is paying for her to go back to school and who paid for his trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!

so his att was floored had no defense or a clue!

judge ordered his paperwork in within 7 days rather than a month and was instructed to voluntarily give me money within the next 7 days...i doubt he will!!!!!!

they will be imputing income and perhaps ordering him to try and get his old job back where he worked for 10 years and left to start our business.

so it went well. not sure what he was thinking when he came in and expected to keep getting away with not paying and claiming to not work!!!!

it was hard and not, im really doing ok!

not really thinking about the divorce part, more about the money right now...

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
S
S
Wow!

It is good that your H's attorney was temporary. You dont want the L's to get in a competitive pissing match because one of them got burned in front of a judge.

It will be interesting to see what he puts down for income and assets now. Lying about it would be a huge mistake for him and I am sure his L will advice him as such. Most L's want to see a fair agreement reached.

B
B
Oh Im so glad that they brought up Disney World! It sounds like things are going well, I wonder how his fantasy is looking right now. I also think that KerryK is right about the lawyers not making it personal. And Im sure that your H's lawyers are ecstatic that he didnt share that information with them!

Im glad that you are doing well doodles!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
P
P
Doodles,

Sounds like it went just about as well as could possibly be expected -- EXCELLENT!!! grin

Sorry, dude, but I got one word for you:

Consequences.

Puppy

M
OP Offline
M
he has got to be wondering how i could possibly know about disney world!!!!!! hahahaha

puppy is right, perhaps he finally has a consequence for his actions..

did he really think he would get away without paying for his wife and child? one has to wonder...

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
P
P
My old "infidelity mentor" told me his belief was that affairs immediately take off 40 I.Q. points from those in them. I've come to believe it!!!

(I had a simple GPS-enabled prepaid cellphone stashed in the trunk of my wife's car, which I could track via the internet. When I busted them for the second time, causing a bad case of affairus interruptus, I was able to listen later to what the voice-activated recorder had captured from its position Velcro'd underneath her driver's seat.

"HOW IN THE HELL IS HE FINDING US, IS HE FOLLOWING US???" she wailed.

"No," her acne-faced 29 yo boyfriend-who-still-lives-with-his-parents replied, oh-so smartly. "See this little antenna here, on your BMW?"

"Yeah?" my wife could be heard saying.

"Well, he's able to track you with that, thru the BMW Assist service. That's gotta be it," ol' Pimple said.

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm sure that's it."

It took me all of sixty seconds on the BMW website to learn that they will ONLY provide location information to a third party if the car is reported stolen, and the owner provides a criminal Case Number, and thru the ENTIRE thing -- busted multiple times -- they never even bothered to do a simple search of the car! grin )

Idiots!!! laugh

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 10/08/09 09:56 PM.
S
S
Puppy,

Your story is pretty darn funny. Have you ever considered applying for a job with the CIA?

P
P
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Puppy,

Your story is pretty darn funny. Have you ever considered applying for a job with the CIA?

What, and have Obama subpoena my ass? No way!! laugh

L
L
Love the story Puppy Dog Tails!!!

Mdoodles... I think it sounds like court really went in your favor for the judge to bipass the usual month down to 7 days. That will have you H scrambling to cover his but and to try and remember allthe lies that he has told you in the past. I am really glad to hear that the judge was able to see through the 'I can't pay for my family because I have no job' crap!!

(My ex still plays that card with the child support recovery place since he works for money under the table.)

I am glad that you will hopefully be getting some sort of support soon and maybe insurance too.

Thinking of you

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09