Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 89 of 100 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 99 100
M
OP Offline
M
sending her to jail, in my opinion, is some seriously funny and satisfying revenge! and she did it to herself! i still laugh at how i had no part in it!

and he is still so angry! my friends and i laugh that she has to forever check the little box on applications saying she has been arrested! i want my friends to be at court when she is there, sitting in the back with hats and glasses on. not sure if anyone can go but we are working on it.

from what i understand, i can keep having the order extended so it doesnt expire next summer. i will see how i feel about it in the spring.

what a relief knowing son cant meet her in the near future.

me: 31
H:29
Son:5
m:8 years in november
t:10 years
first bomb: 10/06
moved home: 3/08 out again 5/08
ow bomb: 4/08, since summer 06
d filed:6/08, on hold 6/08
moved home:3/09 out again 5/09
B
B
Isnt H worried about how having someone who is about to be convicted of stalking will look during the custody negotiations?!

Ill bet hes still angry, and Ill bet it has a lot more to do with just you sending his mistress to jail. You were right! She was psycho, that alone could be inspiring his anger.

This had nothing to do with you, she is in trouble because of the choices that SHE made, dont let him try to talk to you like its your fault. Im glad that you dont believe him and ho whe tries to blame you.

I would love to be in the courtroom! And I sooo agree that it must be great to know that you son wont be around her anytime soon, but I will say that if anyone violates that, make sure that you dont let things get blurred. Dont allow the order to be breached, it wont give you much to stand on if she starts up again.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
L
L
doodles....

good to hear form you again. I was wondering what was up!!

I feel your pain on the OW being invited to the holiday. That is truely wrong and like you said, to have to lie about who you are just in case someone asks? I would not want to be with a man that would have to lie about who I was just so I could go some where with him.

I sure hope the judge throws the book at her next week and can get her to leave you guys alone for good. Then you will hvae piece of mind that your son won't be around her anytime soon. I bet if that happens though that the H will get upset about it and 'attack' your feelings and motives about it. Don't let him get to you if he does.

Hope things pan out with the crush, if he decides to stop 'playing' and start crushing for you too.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
so i heard that no one spoke to her yesterday, i will get more details today...not that i should but i feel like i need to.

havent spoken to my mil, i really dont feel like it right now. i know she didnt want it this way but she also lets things happen way too easily when it comes to h.

i am way to nice to him i decided. when he picks up son, i always give him my booster seat. today i am telling him to get his own for next time.

B
B
Thats great! Its nice when people sort of stand up for you like that.

I had the same thing happen with my MIL. She would tell me about how much she loved me and wanted our M to become strong again, all the while telling him that she understood what he was doing and he needed to do what made him happy; she enabled him.

Did he get his own booster seat? He should have one anyway!

M
OP Offline
M
so get this one everyone --- are u all sitting? ok good...i discovered that h went with psycho to disney world in august!!! yes, disney world. our home forecloses, he has no job, gives me no support and goes to disney world!!!!

hides it of course but not only do i find out, i have a picture of them to prove it with a date on it!!!!

is he unbelievable or what? our court date is next week, will go over really really well!!!!!!

so glad im over this situation, so glad im moving on. what a joke he has become....

B
B
Incredible! You really can do better... You are planning on bringing this up in court, right?

S
S
Fantasy land is a typical place for someone to go who is living a fantasy life.

Darn, I would love to see the look on his face when that picture is shown to the judge.

L
L
WOW!!! What balls your H has to do something like that. I know when I went through court for child support, they brought up everything that me or the biological dad had spent our money on since the day my daughter was born.

I bought a horse trailer and a new truck (got a loan for it) and he actually had tne nerve to bring it up that if I could afford that then he should not have to pay so much in support. Judge really did not seem to care about that. What he did care about though was the fact that the bio dad did not want to pay so much in support but had taken his family on a week long vacation every year and that the bio dad was saying that he would be unable to do this if he had to pay support at all and that I was trying to take his family vacation away from him. Needless to say, I got the support that I wanted.

Now that I told that story....it would be a grand idea to bring that up in court and to have that pic to show to the judge.

I am hoping for good things to happen to you and your son in that court room next week. I can't wait to hear what happens and what the outcome will be.

Me-31
Him-28
D1-9
D2-6
Married 5-06
Seperated 12-07
He filed 1-08
Reconciled 4-08 D dropped 7-08
Bomb dropped about H's activities outside the marriage 4-21-09
Filed for D 4-28-09
Trying to make a go of it 6-09
M
OP Offline
M
so my court date is this wednesday. seems weird, im not nervous, just feel weird. tomorrow is my son's birthday, h is coming in the afternoon. it will be weird to see him tomorrow and then in court. maybe it will all hit him when we are in court. or maybe not.

i really hope to be awarded some money! i think its time! and i need health insurance! i need to go to the dr for my shingles pain, still suffering from it. and my son needs insurance, dont u think?

im doing well, all things considered..i like to think im totally over it but i was at a hockey game this weekend and certain things will trigger a memory, and its upsetting. i can though separate being upset for what once was from being upset and wanting him back, because i know i dont want him and couldnt want him.

Page 89 of 100 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 99 100

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis