Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 48 1 2 45 46 47 48
G
G
Originally Posted By: Lost Rabbit
S replied "yes he asked me when I was going to visit and moaned I hadnt popped in to see him whilst I was near him on my first aid course this week, and I turned round and asked him, when was he going to see sense and move home, adding that at the beginning he thought he may have a point but now he cant see the point of him being on his own being miserable when he could be back with us"
You raised yourself a real man, there, Rabbit!
Although I did say to H last night I didnt want to be his friend, well not in the context of a friend and not a husband!
I'm with you, here. Gardener's etched this position in stone.
Good luck in make-or-break time!

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

Gardener #1883809 11/30/09 06:40 PM
L
OP Offline
L
lol@ Gardener, yes S is all man!

Good news is I have got home tonight and H has booked a docs appointment to see doc for some "happy pills" as he calls them, this is a big step for him and having been there myself only a few months ago, although luckily now off the tablets I know exactly how he feels!

I am very proud of him that he has finally come out of his fog and is going to try and sort out his down feelings! He really really needs a job that would certainly help, so lots of fingers crossed he gets a new contract soon!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
G
G
Rabbit,
Good news is I have got home tonight and H has booked a docs appointment to see doc
This is good news!

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

L
OP Offline
L
Well not as if I'd never known, H has diagnosed with medium level depression! We have done a little bit of talking but not much at the moment. Its still going very slowly, but I suppose slowly is better than no where.

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

R
R
Well not as if I'd never known, H has diagnosed with medium level depression! We have done a little bit of talking but not much at the moment. Its still going very slowly, but I suppose slowly is better than no where.

Yes it is Rabbit! Slow movement is still movement, and very good news that he has agreed to see the Doc. smile

L
OP Offline
L
H picked me up from work tonight and we went to see the xmas lights over at our favourite garden centre. Ended up having coffee & cakes and sitting talking! Not the place I'd planned on having our first big R talk, but it happened anyway.

Ended up saying that I wasnt going into 2010 separated, also saying what things I wanted in the way of security (accounts split up more) and transparency regarding a few subjects, H never had an affair but he has a friendship with someone who accused me of doing wrong by her and I didnt! I said I wasnt laying down revenge/ultimatums and he still had the choice to do things differently. We agreed on where we would like to move too (not straight away) and that we would be spending Xmas and New Year together!

We have opened the door on talks, but H is the one that needs to start doing the talking! Its never been his strong point and I will have to learn to give him space to say his piece. But things appear to be taking a good turn at last!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
Sounds very good...you've really turned a corner-slow and steady now. (((((Rabbit)))))
Cas

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Cas!

He has been home with me all week, stayed one more than he was planning to as something got cancelled, but he told me he had good news that he was staying another day, unfortunately he didnt bring enough tablets back so has gone back this evening and will be back wednesday after his evening class! We are having Xmas together but have yet to sort out New Year! He txt me to say he had arrived safely and said he was missing me already. Well thats a nice txt to have. So we are still going forward just slowly still! I may get a happy 2010 after all!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

D
D
Well done! Great news Rabbit.

Please send my best to Nell.

Cas

L
OP Offline
L
I will Cas shes been out GAL with work and has been busy Im pleased to report!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Page 47 of 48 1 2 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard