Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Looking at the papers the W put the dumbest things in it. Christmas decorations the wii she have me shared custody on the dogs. Have to go talk to a lawyer but looking at the state law the severing of papers was illegal as it was on a Sunday and the case will be automatically dismissed and we will have to go through it again. I really thought that she would snap out of it. Guess not so in less than two months it should be over

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
As much as I knew this was going to happen I still wasn't ready for it. Just doesn't seem right or even real. I can't believe how rude and unemotional that she is. It's tough to even face people and talk about it. 6 weeks and it could be done 10 years of my life and then nothing. It is so ridiculous how easy it is to get divorced.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
G
G
GoBison,

I just wantd to say, "I feel for you man." The more I read about how cold she is, the more I'm convinced that there is an OM involved. Its the only thing that seems to create a reason for her behavior.

Just wanted to let you know you aren't "talking to the wall" here.

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
V
V
Having been through this for the last 6 months I would say there is atleast an emotional affair between your wife and someone else. Because when there is someone else she wants to be with then you are only an obstacle to be gotten out of the way. Sorry to be so blunt.

Me 35
Wife 34
Two daughters 8 years and 3 years
Bomb 3/30/09
W filed 4/16/09
We met in'92 married in 2000
Divorce final
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
There very well could be and there probably is. Not sure if it matters all that much anymore.

V
V
Sorry man, But here in indiana getting a divorce seems too easy also. That has not stopped me from dragging this out:) We will be at the 6 month mark at the end of this month. If it was up to her we would have been divorced in May and I would have nothing. I did get a lawyer who is more than OK with procrastination!

Me 35
Wife 34
Two daughters 8 years and 3 years
Bomb 3/30/09
W filed 4/16/09
We met in'92 married in 2000
Divorce final
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I texted W this morning letting her know that her bill that I had at the house is for car insurance but that I contacted the insurance agent (which is her cousin) to let him know of the divorce and that we needed to be on separate accounts and to get a new price without multi-car discount.

Also texted her to let her know that when the house is sold we will lose around $100M with penalties on the retirement accounts and such but the lawyers would take care of everything as far as that goes.

Other than that doing alright and right now I just want to get it over with and never see her again. Got a name of a lawyer from a guy at work. So will be meeting with him sometime soon.

G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
That's $100K on the house. M is a banking term for $1,000's.

R
R
Hey GB,

Sorry to hear about the papers.

How many dogs? Do you want one or more of the dogs? Dogs are personal property. I left both my dogs with Msr2c. She bought one more. I do miss the dogs but get to see them here and there.

Anyway, Good time to think about what you DO want and DO NOT want. I decided I was not paying lawyers to argue over personal property. I listed out what I WANTED. I left all the things I DID NOT WANT. I started over in new house, new dishes, new whatever. felt good to pick out what I WANTED.

I keep working on ME. Compassion, Forgiveness, Patience, Understanding are very good tools to heal the pain. I have no control over MsR2C. I have full control of how I react to her. I am manifesting my dreams while she is going down her path without me. I "set her free". I focus on my own happiness without putting it into someone elses hands. If I get lonely, I go out and interact with people.

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I heard back from insurance guy and he is willing to leave it as is until house is sold.

I texted W "X is going to leave the insurance the asme until the house sells to save money. I will mail you the bill."

I have not heard a thing back from the W on any of the texts that I have sent her in the past two days. Nothing really to reply back but not even any recognition.

I used to go over lunch to church everyday and pray for my M and my W on my lunch hour but I don't have the motivation to do that anymore at least not today. I am not even sure anymore as to why I want to save my M. Probably all that is left is the loss of what could have been or what should have been. That and going home to no one and not being able to share my life with my W.

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard