Print Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Quote:
Quote:
I haven't tried to get a hold of my W the last couple of days....it would turn into me begging her not to do this.
First, good job on "letting her be". Let her miss you.

Well I slipped on that one. Yesterday I sent her a good luck text on her 10 mile race this weekend. And today I sent her a text telling how our crazy neighbor came over to tell me that I don't play fetch enough with my dogs.

Other than that nothing. It wasn't pressuring just trying to make some contact. I didn't hear back on either one.

Quote:
"What you resist, persists."-- Any reason to fight her? She does not want to be controlled

All I really can do to fight her is over material things. I will put in my response what I think is right and she will have to accept or decline. There really is no way for me to fight it. So when I meet with L this week we will discuss what is fair. May just take us into mediation later or end up in court or she can just sign away if she wants it over in a hurry. Of course I don't think she is going to like paying me alimony.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
R
R
Originally Posted By: GoBison
... Yesterday I sent her a good luck text on her 10 mile race this weekend. And today I sent her a text telling how our crazy neighbor came over to tell me that I don't play fetch enough with my dogs....
Are these 180's?

I never complimented my W. I thought she knew. If I say "Hi gorgeous", that is a 180 for me. All the women in my life eat this up. How will MsR2C react? I will do and watch her reaction.....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R
Quote:
All I really can do to fight her is over material things. I will put in my response what I think is right and she will have to accept or decline. There really is no way for me to fight it. So when I meet with L this week we will discuss what is fair. May just take us into mediation later or end up in court or she can just sign away if she wants it over in a hurry.
One of my areas of personal growth- Choosing my words carefully. This is a good place to practice. I know that people interchange Fighting/Arguing/Negotiating. What word we pick is important. The divorce is a process of negotiating that may lead to arguments that may proceed to fights.

Anyway, setting intentions is important. "I intend to have a XYZ relationship with MsR2C". XYZ can be civil, loving, etc....The solutions in DR keep us moving in the proper direction to reach our goals.....

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Are they 180s? Maybe. She thinks of me as more serious so it wasn't Anything to do with us and was pretty laid back. It is definetly a 180 from the past two months as I have been completely dark. So will it change things I don't know. That is all up to her how much she wants me to be around. Will it confuse her decision if I do say nice lighthearted things to her every so often I think so. Just as long as it is only every so often.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
R
R
How was the weekend?

Amor Fati
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok thanks for checking.

S
S
How are things going? Is she being any more responsive?

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
No word from her. Meet with my lawyer tomorrow.

R
R
Just let us know how we can support you.

Amor Fati
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
R2C thanks. I'm not sure right now.

Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard