Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 42 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 41 42
M
mlj Offline
M

Golfgirl ~

Yep, my H was her boss.
She has since transferred to another dept.
However he has a high profile position where they work.

She wants to be somebody no matter who she hurts trying to get there. I could see her working on him while she was in his dept. She even tried to get another girl in the office who had been there for a long time fired. She always had this sneaky look about her. A cheshire grin. I would go visit H at the office, and all the other girls would be so friendly with me. I think she wanted what I had. AND will have again. She thinks she has my H. She doesn't. She has a man having a MLC. He has said all the lines, and has done all the activities. I wonder if he'll get a badge for that. laugh

MJ

P
P
Golfgirl,

I'm on vacation right now so will have to catch up on your thread after Labor Day.

But I'm willing and ready to help with GAL activities and keep you busy! smile

Gmail me and I'll get back to you when I'm back in Mountain Time.

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
G
OP Offline
G
Okay, I just sent you an e-mail..would love to meet after Labor Day! My b-day is Sept. 8, so gotta plan something fun...no expectations from my h for that day. frown

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
G
OP Offline
G
Boy, sometimes you can just be going along with your life and your work, and a HUGE wave of sadness just hits you and you want to just cry and cry. I thought I was moving forward, guess I am, but this healing stuff really stinks. I'm trying to concentrate on my work, but it's so tough. Haven't heard from h since Thursday morning when he left on his motorcycle vacation. Just hope we get a chance to try and work things out. I am following everyone's advice and not contacting him although I want to...so badly. Need to focus on myself...

Me 47
H 42
Married 20 years
no kids

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
G
OP Offline
G
Does it matter how much stuff they take when they move out? My h took his clothes, his entire office, his motorcycles, his gun collection....almost nothing is left here.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
job Offline
GG,
It doesn't matter how much "stuff" they take when they leave. Some will take all of it, which others bits and pieces. Walk around your home, you just might notice other things missing as well. I wouldn't worry too much about all of it being gone. Look at it another way...you don't have to pack it up and stow it somewhere.

You can now focus on redecorating, etc. I know that this isn't what you wanted, but you are being given some breathing room to change things around, more to suit you.

Hang in there and try not to read too much into what he does or says right now.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
OP Offline
G
Okay, Snodderly that sounds like a plan. I'm just trying to take it day by day. When he first moved out he took very little and talked immediately of returning within a month or so. I don't hear anything like that now. He'll be traveling for work for the next month or so.....seems like it'll be difficult to try and work things out if he's not around??

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
G
OP Offline
G
I just read this quote...and wonder what h would think about it?

I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.

Me 47
H 42
Married 20 years
No kids

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
J
J
Right now if he is in MLC...

He'd likely think of you.

So if you're thinking of giving it to him...don't.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

job Offline

GG,
Don't give him anything right now. Just leave him alone and give him the space he requires. I know you want to be in contact w/him, but you have to learn to leave him be and allow him to contact you.

When it's mlc, you have to respond/react differently to them. No, pursuing and he definitely would think that the quote you posted was pursuit in his sick little mind.

Focus on you for a while. Allow God to have time to work on him.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 19 of 42 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 41 42

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard