Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 114 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 113 114
M
M
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
BTW- Do you all think I cuss too much? grin

AAK - Hahhahhah I was considering naming my new thread something along those lines... Hahahaha

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
A
OP Offline
A
Ok, so Miss Sassy Pants master of detachment just got a 3rd invitation to see a movie in the form of text "I was gonna ask if u could get the kids covered"...this following an exasperated text about what if he needed to reach me for a real emergency...which I responded to (not the hostile one that popped in mind) but "LOL. I don't pay much attention to my phone unless the kids are out. Everything alright?"

And then came, I was just gonna ask x an y and if you wanted to see movie with me if kids are covered.

I have not responded.

3rd time. Waz up wit dat?

Or is it more of a "since you were unreachable you missed your chance at precious time with me..."? He does tend to say it after the fact. "I was gonna see if..."

Ha, I'm detached enough, just wondering how to be nice about it. I guess.

He had also suggested we see friends play together Saturday night...which I didn't really respond to..,

so I say what to the wussy invitation-like thing, maybe "if you man up and ask me out on a date I might consider it..."

iPhone retarded typing sorry

D
D
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking

And then came, I was just gonna ask x an y and if you wanted to see movie with me if kids are covered.

I have not responded.

You KNOW waz up wit dat?

Here, kitty, kitty.

Me - 45
D - 19
D - 17
S - 14
S - 13

Final - 1/15
S
S
Quote:

Or is it more of a "since you were unreachable you missed your chance at precious time with me..."? He does tend to say it after the fact. "I was gonna see if..."

Ho-ho! Naaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -- that ain't "you missed your chance." That was "I want a chance."

Let caution be your by-word, friend. Been, done, got the t-shirt.

A
OP Offline
A
But he's a DOG. LOL

Ooooh, he's saying "here kitty kitty" and I do what?

You toss out your kitty, it finds food a few blocks away...now you want kitty to come take a nip. How do I know I won't be starving and out on my a$$ again in a week???
grin

S
S
Quote:
You toss out your kitty, it finds food a few blocks away...now you want kitty to come take a nip. How do I know I won't be starving and out on my a$$ again in a week???

Exactly. Schnarch: You don't have to believe it until you experience it.

And he's not saying "here kitty kitty." He's running after kitty in his dopey dog-like way. Isn't there some stupid-looking French dog I can hate? Hold on -- clicking over to The Great GaGoogle...
Found it! Voila le chien du Monsoor Le Shmedlap!

A
OP Offline
A
Ok peeps. So the Kung Fu AK response is-

a) nothing
b)" ROFL"
c) "I don't think my boyfriend would like that"
d)" too late sucka"
e)" kiss my db'ing my a$$ off butt..."
f)" sure baby and I'll throw in a handjob because I'm so sorry I did you wrong and forced you to abandon your family...why not?"
g)" I'd rather go to the movies with my fat alcoholic neighbor because he's less predictable."
h) "maybe another time when I've got absolutely nothing to do"
i) make up your own..,come on please...

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: SmileysPerson
Quote:

Exactly. Schnarch: You don't have to believe it until you experience it.

And he's not saying "here kitty kitty." He's running after kitty in his dopey dog-like way. Isn't there some stupid-looking French dog I can hate? Hold on -- clicking over to The Great GaGoogle...
Found it! Voila le chien du Monsoor Le Shmedlap!

Laughed my a$$ off before I even clicked on the picture!

Ok, so he's a dopey dog...IF I wanted to go Gucci on his a$$, how would I do that?

So far, I'm not responding cuz I just don't respond unless I have a purpose.

V
V
You are good!

OK, my top two, unless you really want to go (an I think I might just be sensing, not so much!)

Just ignore it. Drive him nuts.
Or,
Sorry, I have plans.

S
S
If Le Shemdlap were moi, and I were confronted with those choices, I'd pick (f). But that's just me.... whistle

Page 41 of 114 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard