Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42
G
G
Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day to all..

Grey Goose huh?

What plans do you have for this weekend?

G
OP Offline
G
Hi Grace,
80's night tomorrow night at a local club. Now THAT was music...can't wait to bring out the bustier and the jelly bracelets!

Will hit the gym tomorrow and Sunday morning and then maybe some work around the yard...and football Sunday!

H will be here around 10:30 to pick up the dog. I have a few questions to ask about the stereo system in our family room. I really, really want a flat screen tv and there are some speakers that need to be taken down, etc. We'll see how he responds. He's usually pretty helpful.

How about you?

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
G
OP Offline
G
H came over, took the dog to the vet, answered questions, got a few files and exited....nothing too exciting.

HOWEVER, dancing to the 80's was a blast and it's nice to be told by another man that you are beautiful...certainly doesn't hurt. smile

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
G
G
Nice.

No, it doesn't hurt the confidence one bit.

I need to get out and go dancing again. Maybe soon. I've got more trees to cut today. <sigh>

My beast is playing shadow (as usual). Spoiled thing. How's the dog?

G
OP Offline
G
Hi Grace,
SUCH an ego booster...Yes, go dancing again! It was so much fun.

My dogs (fur babies) are awesome and give unconditional love. Always happy to see me. They do miss h very much, though. It's tough on them when he comes over.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
G
G
Dogs are awesome.

My beast always acts up when H is here (every Sunday to visit D's). What's strange is that I got this dog after H had been gone for months. I don't really get it.

Glad you had such a good time. I can see the smile on your face from here.

P
P
GG

Email me where you went 80s dancing. My girlfriend from college who lives down the street and I have been looking for a good 80s night! We'll leave the men at home, of course!

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
G
OP Offline
G
Hi Everybody,
Just checking in.....went to a cabin with a girlfriend this past weekend. It was beautiful and so relaxing. Wine, hiking, hot tubbing...can't get much better. Asked STBXH to come over today to show me how he set up the surround sound system, but no response. Luckily, our dog walker is an electronics expert and said he would help me. Guess I'm going to figure this stuff all on my own little blonde self and that's okay...:)

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
G
G
GG,

Glad you had a good time.

And figure it out you will wink

G
OP Offline
G
Dog wars have begun! Yesterday, STBXH came to get his mail and heard me talking with my girlfriend about finding a new home for our little Westie who needs more attention and someone to play with him a lot more than I'm able to. Girlfriend has a 7 yr. old boy who loves this little dog and would give him the attention he needs. STBXH tells me he wants the dog, even though he has done nothing in the past 4 months to visit, take him to the dog park, etc.

I said since HE walked away I would decide what to do with Kester. HE said, "We'll go to court over this." Really? Who is this person? HE said that since he pays for the dog walker (3 days a week) he gets some say. What?? Then I asked him about Kester sitting home alone all day. HE said he would have another dog to play with (hers). I said, "Really, so I guess that means you're not living alone." He said, "NO, I'm living alone, it would be the neighbor's dog." What? Like there's a hole in the fence or something that they can visit through.

Can they really be this crazy? And I should probably learn to keep my mouth shut and stop asking questions that I know will just have a lie as an answer.....:(

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
Page 41 of 42 1 2 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard