Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 38 1 2 34 35 36 37 38
S
S
Quote:
Knowing Craig, I'm not sure that was entirely fair or correct.

I don't remember asking your opinion on that line.... whistle

Quote:
Our 'board personas' haven't gotten along for awhile, but I know without a shadow of a doubt if I called you, you'd make the time for me. : )

First of all I think your wrong. Our board personas have had some great dialect that a lot of people may have needed to see. What movie was that.... "Just when I think we have been communicating you think we are fighting" I would absolutely be there if you called and believe you would be as well.

Quote:
Toughen up emotional cupcake.

I knew you would come at me with that be a man bullshitt that you preach..... what a shocker..... It's not about emotion...it's about respect.... (and not respect for me you dufus..)

Last but not least Three balls, when are you thinking you will man up and actually tell us what is going on with you? Maybe I am the only one seeing it, but something is bugging you and you seem to want desperately to say it but for some reason are holding back. So I will ask as simply as I can here.

What's going on Jack?
Everything okay at home?
Are you alright?
Do I need to call you?

And please dont patronize me with your standard bullshitt answer that everything is fine and you dont know why anyone thinks you arent ok.... just answer dude..... I for one, am worried a bit......

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

sofaraway #1892441 12/12/09 06:31 PM
C
C
Quote:
Maybe I am the only one seeing it, but something is bugging you and you seem to want desperately to say it but for some reason are holding back.

Nope, you are not the only one seeing it. No matter the answer here, and I don't anticipate anything but flowery stuff that circles around yet says nothing, I will believe there is something festering.

Not sure what happened between us, Jack, but I do care and hope the best for you. You helped a lot of people and I am sure they would love the opportunity to give back.

CMNM #1892543 12/12/09 09:25 PM
F
F
Ian...(3 balls just made me snort tea out of my nose...warn a girl already)

I kind of like the new attitude muffin...

makes me giggle

and pirate...
we have all noticed it
but
sometimes we need to keep the illusion alive, yes?

CMNM #1892544 12/12/09 09:27 PM
D
D
I also consider myself pretty good at reading between Jack's lines and so I also ask (again) :

Jack, you OK?

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
Drew #1892823 12/13/09 07:42 AM
S
S
You are a bit introspective with the hypocrisy talk mate. I know you can work through whatever is troubling you. Maybe you need to kill some more zombies. Or maybe you are spending too much time on those damn online games.

Have you done any more bacon experiments? I am making hamburger jerky tomorrow.

smith18 #1893598 12/14/09 05:01 PM
S
S
My hamburger jerky is fukcing awesome!

2 pounds of hamburger
4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
4 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon of my homegrown ground cayenne pepper with a little bit of ground fiery hot thai chiles.

Mix all together.
Make strips of 6" * 1" of 1/8" thick.
Lay them on backing tray(s).
Dry in oven at a temperature of 150 degrees F for about 12 hours. Every 2-3 hours, soak up excess grease by dabbing with a paper towl

smith18 #1893740 12/14/09 06:46 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Let me get this straight.

If I say, nothing is actually wrong, then I am lying.
So, something has to be wrong…that’s called a leading question.

Actually, I would like some examples of my flowery gay ass bullshitt. Seriously examples. Recent ones that are advice.

The title: Hypocrisy was directed toward at one person specific, Mach, and not because I felt he was being hypocritical, but because he worried about it, and I recalled feeling similar.

Pam. : ) Nothing happened between us, nothing went wrong no lines were crossed. I cannot access facebook at work and I have no computer at home. I can access it through xbox, but that’s about as easy as trying to bake a 3 tiered birthday cake in an EasyBake oven. It can be done it is just a pain in the ass.

Anytime I try to access or accidentally try and access a socialuser group website, the gates come crashing down on my computer and a few minutes later the IT director sends me an email wanting to know what happened. Why can I post here? I dunno but I’ll take the gift horse and not look too closely. You also have my email.

I am doing well. It’s Christmas time for me and mine, the economy isn’t the best, but my boys don’t seem to realize that with their lists. But we’ll do our best.

My oldest is doing horrible in school, cannot seem to remember to turn in his homework and gets all stupid during tests. “What’s this pencil for? I can make a rocket ship out of it!” At home he is an older brother…which as an only child I cannot relate to their dynamic…except be grateful I was and only child.

My youngest understands the concept of NO, but seems determined to be in politics with his end runs on what he wants despite the answer. Still have a great job, but the overall industry is taking hits and limiting aspects which in the long run will affect us up in Alaska…maybe next year.

My wife is doing well, on anti-anxiety meds until her job evens out and she doesn’t feel stress about that, she works until about 6-7 most night. So I get the homework and dinner of the kids most nights. So with the seemingly standard not enough sex complaint of husbands…

There is not enough time during the day, there never is.
I pretty much have a life.

When my wife pushes my buttons I let her know and vice-versa. We don’t allow each other to fall back into old patterns.
I have a marriage and two boys, my complaints?

So when I say I am fine…is there anything up there that stands out as…earth shaking?

No affairs, no mistrust, no regrets, no doubts.

I am sorry you may think I am lying and covering something up with my flowery misdirecting bullshitt.

Am I upset? Only with the way you made this so your opinion was the only logical conclusion. Heavy handed.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

J
OP Offline
J
Kerry I look forward to trying that out this wekend. Thanks.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

D
D
Jack,

You're just as fine as the rest of us!!! smile

And what's the deal with not turning in homework? I've got two that can stay up half the night doing it and then forget to turn it in.

Seriously, I'm glad I was wrong. Email me if you get the chance.

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
Drew #1893787 12/14/09 07:46 PM
S
S
I used hamburger with 20% fat. Be careful with the chili pepper! I am munching on several strips of jerky now, but I know that in 8-10 hours, I will be regretting it.

I gave my kids the Toys R Us catalog to look through and circle what they want. Santa is going to need some more reindeer to deliver what these kids want.

Page 36 of 38 1 2 34 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard