Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
M
M
Catching up again, Jak. I've been away from the computer for weeks--for fun family get togethers and then work interferes with my free time, too.

How are you today?

M
M
Well?????

J
JAK58 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Wellll,
Sounds like you have been busy.
Things are a little tense H is cycling and it is getting to be more often and shorter periods each time so I am trying to be silent to see what happens. It is hard though.

I have been very busy between jobs and am trying to find more time to myself.

How is your everyday going?

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
M
M
Today I need to start making my apartment more inviting! I am in no hurry to move now. My air condioner is broken, but at this point I am too embarrassed to have the maintance man over to see my messy place. Isn't that crazy?????

J
JAK58 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Yes it is. You need the air conditioning fixed who care what your place looks like. it's yours you earned it. Although maybe he will be a hottie you could impress wink

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
M
M
Originally Posted By: JoJo's circus
Although maybe he will be a hottie you could impress wink

JAK

Haha. Yes, I did call about my air conditioning. No hotties sighted, but you did make me smile! I wonder if I will ever want to date again......

J
JAK58 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Mat,
You do what ever is in your heart and makes YOU happy!

JAK

M
M
JAK, how are you? How is your H's cycling? Hopefully he is realizing how special you are!!!!! I know you stay busy with work, but are you finding some time for yourself???

J
JAK58 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi Mat,

H has been going back and fourth it seems between withdraw and peeking out so to speak. We have had some revelations it seems.

I met OW at the nursing home where a mutual friend that is dying of cancer was just placed. First time I have seen her in person.
Funny other than her coming up to my chin and being tiny we look and act a lot alike Hmmmmmm.

My H knew that her and another friend were going to be there and chose not to tell me then acted with them as if he didn't know (for my benefit no doubt). The other friend thought that was strange.
When we left my H asked how I felt I said it was awkward,not so much because of her but the sitch and of course I was comparing her to me and what attracted him.
Well my H started to tell me how the whole thing started(in his version of course but, that is the way he sees it). I remained quiet and listened. I still remain quiet. H has asked me if I have a ny questions or comments but right now I can't think straight so I asay nothing as I just want him to continue to do work.

A few days before all of this started H was trying to engage in convo with her when he had told me he was no longer going to talk to her and wanted me to do the same which I kept my part of the bargin until she called me after he tried to engage her in convo twice in a couple of weeks.
He was sooooo mad that she called me. Now he thins she has a motive other than friendship and that she was behind the phone calls.

Him being mad at her has helped to turn things around I feel. H is afraid that I will leave.

H has said he wants to find new work and has even come up with a plan. He says he is sick of not making more money and that they haven't gotten raises in a very long time. I do feel though that he wants to do it to get away from her and to help us recover.
What ever works! I told him I would support him if that is what he wanted.

Long story.

JAK

Last edited by JoJo's circus; 06/22/10 12:52 PM.

M
M
I was trying to remember about ow, JAK....does she work with your H? If so, then the fact he is looking for new work sounds promising! Hope your week is going well!!!

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard