Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
No contact from w other than a text saying she wants to come get some things this week. I have to fill out the response to her petition this week and then I will be gone for a week. When I get back we will most likely be going to mediation.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
W still hasn't stopped by for her things. I sent her a text asking if she wanted to stay at the house when I am gone. No word from her on that either. To me she is completely insane but in her world she is absolutely right in everything she is doing and that it is all my fault.

Tomorrow morning I meet with L to finalize my response to petition which will probably send us to mediation. After that I will be camping in the Rockies for 8 days. When I get back it will be time to go to through L's and whatever else I need to do.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
R
R
Where are you camping in the Rockies (I live in the Rockies)?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
North of Fruita. Elk hunting.

R
R
Elk hunting is always a good time. Have a great trip and good luck!

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
Ready2Change #1862044 10/26/09 02:55 AM
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well made it back from the mountains. Had a good hunt 5 elk and a bear. W stopped by the house while I was gone. She must have thought that I was going to be around this week as she sent a text a couple hours before she stopped and then a vm when she must have been in the driveway. Only thing on the vm was a sigh. She stopped by to get some winter coats. The guy that was staying at our house let her in. Surprisingly she only took some of her clothes and jackets thought she would cleat out as much as possible. I replied back to the petition before I left so I am sure that she got it before she stopped here. She called me tonight I didn't answer and she left vm. I haven't called her back as I really don't want to maybe I will on a day or two. I am sure she is now trying to be nice to settle this asap and get out of alimony and make it easy on her.

GoBison #1862352 10/26/09 06:11 PM
R
R
Sounds like a good vacation.

Amor Fati
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yeah it was a good trip.

I really didn't want to come home. I just want to call up my W and ask her to cancel the filing and to move home. I am sure that it won't help things. I get out do things all the time but it just feels empty and doesn't feel right to not have her around. When I sat at home last night after I got back I really missed my W and not having her there to tell about the trip.

GoBison #1862597 10/26/09 11:05 PM
R
R
Yes, I know it hurts. We just need to understand that we can not control others. The only thing we have control of is US. Our thoughts, words and actions.

Changes in OUR BEHAVIOR is our best chance of drawing our wayward partners back to us (NOT WORDS). Setting them free. Finding our internal happiness. Project a changed person to them. I still have a hard time interacting with MsR2C. I fall back on old habits.

Amor Fati
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yeah I know that I can't control others. I just sucks. One month we are planning to have kids the next she wants s divorce and then moves out in 3 weeks. Just makes no sense and is really frustrating.

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard