Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 114 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 113 114
R
R
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
Yes, yes, I was being sarcastic. I heard it. wink

It's so damn easy to point out when someone else is not doing the obvious things they need to do for themselves and yet its so hard to actually see it in and do it for ones self....frustrating.

I'm particularly adept at sabotaging my own situations.

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Well, sometimes it is less about identifying it (I understand myself quite well actually) but honing the tools to do something about it. We are creatures of habit. I waffle...I hesitate...I am ultra conscious of doing the "right" thing...

I used to be a spontaneous, impulsive chic but with the weight of extenuating consequences and kids who depend on me, I became very practical and very deliberate. A lot of this comes from wondering what the f*ck the people who raised me were thinking (answer, they weren't)...so I go a bit overboard and am very cerebral.

Now, time to get used to knowing which to employ when and not throw the fun, alive, spontaneous chic out with the bath water.

A
OP Offline
A
H just called. He's baaaack...I just don't want to deal with it. Oh well, I married him, I procreated with him, I have to deal with him...

Still looking for those big girl panties, I know they're here somewhere. grin

A
OP Offline
A
Holy sh*t...H called again so I answered. The set he's got on him...he suggested that he stop by my parents tonight (a dinner he was deliberately not invited to) to say hi to the kids...I was audibly stunned. He said, "well, I guess not." I said "I'm surprised that you would think that would be reasonable. I mean you don't really talk to my mom and..." He said, "I talk to your mom and I've had lunch with your dad, it is your sisters. But I don't care." I said, "well there are other people's feelings involved and I think it would be really uncomfortable. I don't know why you think my dad doesn't have feelings about this." He said I know he does, but I'm ok with it."

If he walked in there, all 30 people would probably be stunned and completely aghast. He was not invited and he knows it. WTF?????

He is in denial or something.

Last edited by aliveandkicking; 09/18/09 11:56 PM.

R
R
If he walked in there, all 30 people would probably be stunned and completely aghast. He was not invited and he knows it. WTF?????

He is in denial or something.

I have really yearned to be connected to my in laws lately. I appreciate them way more than I ever did. I want back in. Being a part of all their lives was a special gift that came from my connection to W.

---
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
RedSoxFan #1840389 09/19/09 12:08 AM
A
OP Offline
A
When you leave your family and parade on facebook with other women, you don't get invited to my dad's house for a dinner party. That's per my dad. I spared telling H that, not sure why.

I am sure he is jealous to that I get along with his mom and siblings and am always invited. Hellooo, I did not leave my family.

A
OP Offline
A
I'm sleep deprived and PMSing and RSF, I might just take it out on you if you relate too much to H. Yearning is one thing and can perhaps make one think but assuming that everyone else should suck it up and endure that kind of discomfort is so self centered and crass. IMO.

R
R
When you leave your family and parade on facebook with other women, you don't get invited to my dad's house for a dinner party. That's per my dad. I spared telling H that, not sure why.

I am sure he is jealous to that I get along with his mom and siblings and am always invited. Hellooo, I did not leave my family.

Amen, sista...you should have told him. I get why I'm out. But I care and want back in. That's all.

---
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
R
R
I'm sleep deprived and PMSing and RSF, I might just take it out on you if you relate too much to H. Yearning is one thing and can perhaps make one think but assuming that everyone else should suck it up and endure that kind of discomfort is so self centered and crass. IMO.

Go on with it girl...I can take a little heat.

---
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
RedSoxFan #1840395 09/19/09 12:14 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: RedSoxFan

Go on with it girl...I can take a little heat.

blush

Page 75 of 114 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard