Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
S
S
I've read that it's not what exactly happens in the dream, but how you feel when you wake up that's important.

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

F
F
SF, I think that's true. I have noticed that whatever I was dreaming tends to set the mood for the entire first half of the day! That's a lot.

Sleeper, Your own interpretations are the most important.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

W
W
Quote:
When the dream ended I was still on the bus.

This journey ain't over.

So sunshine - you gonna wait for someone to come and get you off that bus and dress your wounds ....OR... are you going to drag yourself up, find the first aid kit, pull a couple of other injured people out and/or walk in the opposite direction from the blast to find a safe place to heal?

Take care, V

V

Never make someone a priority, who makes you an option.
S
sleeper Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Maybe I should have said, "My journey isn't over."

I had a lot of dreams for the first few months post bomb. Funny I'm having them again now. I found a really good dream interpretation site: DreamMoods.com with the best dream symbol dictionary I've ever seen.

To sum up the last two dreams:

1)I still have work to do on myself that wasn't completed while living in my last residence and there was some indication it will be completed while at my present one. (the towels that had already been moved to new apt preventing me from taking a shower at the old apt)

2)The damage is worse than I thought it would be. (the burns on my arms being more severe than expected)

3)I'm down on myself for handling things the same way I did in the past. (the coat I used to cover my arms (you have to go to a dream dictionary to figure that one out))

I'm not going to attempt to figure out X appearing to be pregnant or allowing me to whisper in her ear or OM wanting to fight me in the first dream. I do believe taking out my new phone which was pink in the dream is an indication that I have dealt too softly with her and in a feminine way.

"Friends, Romans, countrymen (and X-wives?) lend me your ear!" Don't ya love Billy Shakespeare?

I haven't put a lot of faith in dreams my entire life although I know I must sound as if I have. Waking up from a dream the other morning to find elements of it happening in reality has peaked my interest. Maybe that happened with dream #1 so I'd pay attention to dream #2.

"He's a loon. A great white loon flapping its wings and squalking all about!" Basil in Faulty Towers as played by John Gleese

Last edited by sleeper; 08/10/09 02:29 AM.

"Fear is the mind-killer" Muad'Dib
Me 53, XW 44, DD 14, DS 12
Bomb and OM 12/15/06
Separated 01/02/07
Divorced 05/13/08
X married OM(OMH) 08/2009
Married 06/09/13
S
sleeper Offline OP
OP Offline
S
DS called on X'x cell last night. He was with X, OM and DD and they were leaving the lake. The purpose of his call was to tell me he learned how to water ski. After talkin with him for several minutes, DS wanted me to talk to X and handed the phone to her. It always sad when he does that as its obvious he still wants us to have some sort of R.

X and I talked about DS's accomplishment for a moment. X said she had taken pics of him sking and would send them to my Facebook page. I can't help but think she said that because I removed her as a friend a few nights ago and she can't do that anymore therefore it was her coded way of saying "I noticed you took me off your Facebook page as a friend." I made no comment other than, "Would you send them to my e-mail instead?" To which she responded, "Yes."

She then mentioned she has decided which after school care service to us this year. She went on to say I may used the service the weeks (every other) that I have the kids and, "I'll need your help picking them up the weeks I have them." Here we go again. I didn't engage her on this as we had a brief discussion a couple of weeks ago in which I suggested that was now OM's job. I guess I'm going to have to be more firm about it. This discussion was a little different as it wasn't "I'm going to need help" and more like she was suggesting she would trade the option of me using her service in exchange for me picking up the kids for her when she needed.

I've got to think this through and present it to her in a nice but firm manner that makes a set boundary clear.

Bomb and OM 12/15/06
Separated 01/02/07
Divorced 05/13/08
Married 06/09/13
F
F
Originally Posted By: sleeper
X said she had taken pics of him sking and would send them to my Facebook page. I can't help but think she said that because I removed her as a friend a few nights ago and she can't do that anymore therefore it was her coded way of saying "I noticed you took me off your Facebook page as a friend." I made no comment other than, "Would you send them to my e-mail instead?" To which she responded, "Yes."

Perfect. That is exactly what she was getting at. I hear so much coded crap just like this as well. Good man for not saying anything.

Don't stand still.
F
F
Sleeper, I think you are doing the right thing, too.

I TOLD you she would notice that you un-friended her!

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

S
sleeper Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm doing better today, not sure why.

I was in the dentist's chair and X texted me while "OUR SONG" WAS PLAYING ON THE BLASTED RADIO!!!!! That REALLY _____ed me off! She reminded me there were back to school meetings today and she wanted to know if I planned to attend as she has the kids this week. I couldn't due to dentist/moving my mother home from rehab.

Lots of small talk about the kids. At one point she TM'ed me I "owe her big time" because she was at the parent meeting and it was "so" boring. I "owe her" for attending a back to school function which concerns our kids? I struggled but resisted responding with something snippy about her being their mother and I owe her NOTHING for performing her maternal duties. I would have attended had it been possible. Instead I responded with something funny to which she responded, "lol".

She said she wants me and Ladyfriend to go with her, our kids and OM to the lake next time so we can see DS ski. I don't think so. What's up with that? She probably thinks she is being magnaminous by suggesting that. I just think it's weird.

Does anyone else have an X that wants them to be one big happy family with the OP or is that her way of pointing out I have a significant other too?

Looks like a job for........

BOUNDARYMAN

Last edited by sleeper; 08/11/09 01:34 AM.

Bomb and OM 12/15/06
Separated 01/02/07
Divorced 05/13/08
Married 06/09/13
F
F

Looks like a job for........

BOUNDARYMAN

LMAO!!

I'm dying right now man!!!

Don't stand still.
F
F
Does anyone else have an X that wants them to be one big happy family with the OP or is that her way of pointing out I have a significant other too?

I can't say I have that, but I will say going from 4 months of little or no contact (mainly because of me) and now having contact almost everyday is a trip.

I don't know HOW you do it man.

I honestly think that despite this mlc mess, somewhere deep down she can't be without you.

Don't stand still.
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard