Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
S
S
YR I have a update on my thread if you want to go read. XH has bought gf and engagement ring after only dating her for around 3 1/2 months. Xh says he wants to start over and start a new life and erase the one he had. He says they may have a big wedding and kis were not out of the picture.
What is happeing with the man I love over 20 years?

M:20yrs/together 21yrs
Bomb:9/08 ILYBNILWY
Sep:9/18/08 "ow" :25
Filed:11/18/08
D:12/8/08
M:Different 26 yr. old 7/09.
Newborn 4/10
T
T
Hi MOM!!! \:\)

I hope your Easter was wonderful...I ended up having my mom and dad come over along with a friend of mine (who is a male) for dinner...it was nice...last minute...I'm sure that my S11 will pass that along to H whenever we see him again...as you know H left last week for camping with OW...they left Friday...well, it rained that day...was nice for a few days and has been raining for 2 days now...temp no higher than 55.. So, if they're in Ohio....it's cold and wet...oh darn....sry their little camping trip is not as they planned....at least that's what I want to think...they could be far away for all I know....don't really care....H didn't seem to think he needed to call son on Easter and my son didn't ask about his dad...I really don't think it bothers him not to see H..now that's kinda sad...S11 did talk to my friend alot and S11 even invited him to go somewhere with us this week....LOL... \:\)

Anyway, things are still the same....I think I'm getting better then I crash, get back up and start again...I guess it took me 30 years to get to where I am, it will probably take a long time to get over him....hhuuuuhhhhhh \:\/

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Treese #1751599 04/14/09 04:26 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Treese

The emotions that you feel, the highs and lows are so very normal for this sitch. I was riding that rollercoaster too. You are doing well. I am glad that you had a nice Easter, mine was nice too, thanks for asking.

My D is home sick today. I guess it is that nasty bug that is going around. At least she isn't vomiting anymore!!

I found out that my Dad has to have a defibulator put in and the pace maker removed. Here we go again! Me being the nervous Nelly will worry until it is over, when ever the operation get scheduled. He is doing fine other than that and I am very thankful.

Y

job Offline
YR,
Sorry to hear that your daughter is ill. Hopefully she'll be up and about very soon.

As for your father, he's in good hands. I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

Treese,
All of the emotions that you are going through, i.e., highs and lows are very normal. You'll get over your h in your own time. However, you are still allowing him and the ow too much head space and they aren't even paying rent! As for camping out, I seriously doubt that they went once the weather turned nasty.

Keep the focus on you and your family. You've got a wedding to assist your daughter w....good motivation to keep your thoughts on something other than your h and his antics.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Hi YR,

I am glad that your Easter was nice, but I am sorry to hear about your daughter and father. I will keep them in my thoughts and hope that both will get better soon.

Have a lovely week.

T
T
YR.....I'm sorry your D is sick...I work in a school and alot of kids have been hit with that bug. It's nasty.....

I will say lots of prayers for your dad....I know what you mean about worrying....take care of yourself....I'll be praying...

Snodderly...

H does take up way too much space in my head....D22 and I have been talking alot lately about the wedding...it is going to be fabulous....she is looking at hall right now...I just keep seeing dollar signs but I told her I wanted it to be the happiest day of her life....we have the church...now the hall..

I'm sure it will all fall into place...

D16 is in West Palm Beach for 2 weeks...spring break...took my son and 2 of his friends to an arcade today then to lunch...I'm the best mom...lol....

OH, and I hung new blinds...all by myself....they look so nice...now my son wants some in his room...

Take care everyone.....

(((hugs)))

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Treese #1751897 04/14/09 11:31 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. Everything will be fine God willing.

Treese, I am glad that you are doing stuff. I too had to learn not to depend on my H for ANYTHING. You can call me the handywoman! LOL It was hard getting out of the way when things needed repaired when he came home, but I let him do those things because believe it or not he enjoys it. I know that if anything happens where I have to do it by myself, I can handle it or find someon who can!! I am woman hear me roar!!!!!

Y

S
S
YR my thoughts and prayers are with you also.

You make me laugh.lol
I am having to learn to do all those things to Treese, it is hard isnt it. Believe me I didnt change a light bulb if h was here to do it. So I am really learning.

M:20yrs/together 21yrs
Bomb:9/08 ILYBNILWY
Sep:9/18/08 "ow" :25
Filed:11/18/08
D:12/8/08
M:Different 26 yr. old 7/09.
Newborn 4/10
A
ACJ Offline
A
YR I hope your D is feeling better today. My mum has to have an operation soon to remove a gland from her breast. It's not the big C (thankfully but like you I worry incessantly)

Sunshine
I totally understand where you are coming from as my H did the same as yours. However we are still not D and in my case this all happened just four months after leaving me (he met her two weeks later). It's not pleasant and I hope you are not in for the very bumpy ride that I've had.

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
ACJ #1752050 04/15/09 01:22 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Alison

My D is better, thank you. I am keeping her home to rest today. At least she is playing right now. She still isn't eating good but that will come.

My mother had breast cancer in the 90's. They told her that she wasn't going to make it because all the lymph nodes had cancer cells in them. My mother is a very devote catholic and left it in the hand of the Lord. She didn't have chemo or radiation but did take tamoxiphin. She is a survivor to say the least because her cancer has not returned after all these years.

I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers. We are just big worry warts!!

Y

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard