Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#1743194 03/30/09 05:18 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
I thought I would post what happened this weekend.

My H's cell phone rang and it went right to voice mail. He didn't know the number the call came from so he checked it. Guess who it was????? I bet you can't guess!

It was the OW. He heard her voice and deleted the message. He came over and told me that the crazy B called. I asked if this was the first time in two years, he said yes.

I told him thank you for telling me and not hiding it. I talked to him for a few minutes about it and he told me that I had nothing to worry about that he has what he wants and that part of his life has been over for over two years. He said he is mine until the day he dies.

I also talked to him about if he receives anymore calls from him to let me know and he agreed and then he said that he would change his number.

I was actually very calm about the whole thing. This is the way this OW operates. She is crazy!!!!

Y

J
J
: )

They are aren't they?

Mine sent his sister to my wife to tell her that he wanted to talk with her.

And yes she told me, part of the boundaries.

(edit that happened last year, nothing since then)

Last edited by Jack_Three_Beans; 03/30/09 05:22 PM.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Y
OP Offline
Y
Jack

They are very loony. Thank goodness my H did flip out or something! I told him to I trust him because he has proven it over and over. I am not worried!

Y

job Offline
YR,
I'm glad your h came to you. These op will do anything to have the spouses back. That was quit ballsy to do this after so long.

You handled it very well. BTW, how are your parents doing?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #1743252 03/30/09 06:09 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Snodderly

My dad is doing really well since his surgery. My mom on the other hand hasn't felt good for a while and the doctors are trying to figure it out.

Yes, it was ballsy. This is what she is known for though. Even when she was with my H she called old BF to try to get them back into her grips. She is evil!

It is a good thing we have an open communication and my H isn't afraid to come to me with this. I guess that is why I didn't go off the deep end.

Y

T
T
Hi YR,
I guessed that it was OW! Good you kept your calm.

I am sorry that your mother doesn't feel well. Hopefully, the doctors will find out what she's got.

Take care and have a good week.

M
M
YR, I have to say that you have a wonderful mate. It sounds like the fog has completely lifted and he can see clearly what is important. You are an inspiration. Thank you!

Me:56, W:51
D:26,S:24,S:22
Married:18
Bomb 9/27/06
Separated 11/27/06
Divorced 10/6/08
Leaving it up to God
Thanks for always coming back and giving us updates, and for me...giving me HOPE. I hope to one day soon reach the point you have reached in your marriage. You truly are an inspiration to us here that are fighting.

M:28 H:30
DD-9| DD-7| Baby- Due 11/10
T-14 | M-8

10/08- Bomb
4/09- Failed attempt at Marriage Fitness Program
3/10- WH moved out.
7/10- Informed me he's filing in Aug
Y
OP Offline
Y
TL

My mom is going through alot of tests. They are trying to figure out why he O2 is so low. They think it is in her heart so she is seeing a cardiologist and a pulmonary DR.

I tell you those OW sure have nerve!
Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
MMF

Wow, I haven't posted to you in forever! How are things? One day I will have to catch up with all the posts!

You are right my H is fantastic. We do everything together and I love sharing it with him. He enjoys doing so much now!

Y

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard