Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
P
P
Hey YR,
Glad your H is doing well! This site saved me, too. You saved me!

Anyway, just checking in to say hi! How's your daughter doing? Your son? Your GD?

Married 9 years
Kids 5 and 6
Bomb 2006
H back and forth for a year
M now back on track
A
ACJ Offline
A
This site may not have helped me save my M but it did help to save ME and that is much more important.

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
Y
OP Offline
Y
PS

D is doing fine, S is doing really well and GD is still my heart!!!

I am glad to see al is well with you too!

Y

ACJ #1833231 09/06/09 10:20 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Alison

You are so right. The me part is the most important!!!!

Y

A
ACJ Offline
A
Quote:
The me part is the most important!!!!

Yes but it took me until H announced OWs pregnancy to realise that. So nearly 4yrs later confused

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
ACJ #1837162 09/14/09 11:14 AM
B
B
Hey sweetie!!!

Just popping in to say hola!!

(((hugs)))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
M
Originally Posted By: yellowrose
Hi MMF!!!! I have missed all of you. My H has kept me pretty busy though and that is a good thing.

One day when I was on DB looking through the threads my H came into the room and said " Are you still on that site?" He said "We don't have to worry about anything like that ever again!" "We don't need to divorce bust anything!"

I thought back when I was on this site day and night and you all saved me from making so many mistakes. I told my H that I come on this site and read and if I can offer any advice. He said it was okay and that I should. LOL What a difference in my H from a few years ago!!!

Y

That is an awesome testimony!!! Thank you for sharing that.

Me:56, W:51
D:26,S:24,S:22
Married:18
Bomb 9/27/06
Separated 11/27/06
Divorced 10/6/08
Leaving it up to God
T
T
Hey YR.....
I've been away from the boards....trying to figure my life out I guess...

H is still pretty non-existant...with only having son 4 days the entire summer....I don't even ask him to help any longer...not worth the stress..

D17 asked last night if her dad would ever be in her life again...I did my best....told her it was really up to her whether she allows him to be...I cannot make that decision for her..she is angry that he doesnt even try to keep in contact with her...

I did bite the bullet and tell her that I truly believe that her dad thinks about her and loves her and cares for her..he just doesn't let it enter his mind because he would dwell on it and not be able to function in his everyday life..which is true.. I do know it hurts him not to have contact with the girls but look at what he's doing now...he doesnt even see his son now...you talk about withdrawn....he's so far gone it's scary...after I talked with her I cried myself to sleep....I have been doing very well, or so I thought, but knowing your kids hurt so bad, really takes it's toll on you...I can't fix this one...all I can do is pray, and that I did....

anyhow....my life continues...with no H...without his concern for anything that is happening in our lives...while he is swirling in the wind, with his soulmate, and real true love of his life...where the grass is greener...and someday...his world will come tumbling down...and we wont be around to catch him...

I'm moving on....I deserve to be happy...it's been 2 years...of no change....of waiting for things that will never happen...I hope someday someone will want to love me for me...to take care of me and my 3 beautiful children...I wish it would have all been different...but reality says its over..

I miss ya YR....& your advice....I know I've asked before but did your H just disappear during this whole mess....I guess my H is kind of following the MLC script.....we are definately in withdraw....aaauuggghhh....

Treese

Treese

H 49
M 45
D 23, D17, S12
M 25 T 31
01/07 OW H at my door w/proof
Bomb ILYBINILWY 06/07
Sep 01/08 headed for the greener grass,
Mar08.B#2H has child who is 9
11/08 pos.paternity

Treese #1837493 09/14/09 07:17 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Treese

Yes he did just disapear. My D really paid the toll for that. Remember she is disabled and she started haveing these big outbursts. This was not my D. My H didn't believe any of it when he came over, which was hardly at all. He saw it when he did come home for good tho and he couldn't believe it!!! The kids hurt so much and that breaks my heart. My S who is older suffered too but he won't admit it right now.

Treese, sometimes it is better to move on and let your H sway in the wind. I had to at the end. I needed peace in my life. I prayed all the time that God would guide him home if that was his will. Hang in there, live your life, and love your babies!!!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
MMF

Amen!!!

Y

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard