Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 75 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 74 75
S
S
Do not be selfish. Your kids deserve better than having to deal with this nonsense. SNAP OUT OF IT!

Telling someone who is depressed to snap out of it, isn't the answer.
My h was depressed and had also threatened to hurt himself, and the one thing that he said used to really bother him the most is when people would tell him to snap out of it, or get over it. It does help, they want to!

I think by the tone of this posting the moderators should step in and try and track dday down and make sure he is ok.

It is obvious he needs help, and hopefully he can get some before anything happens.

Me - 44
H - 44
M - 19yrs
together - 23yrs
D16
S8
EA/PA - Bomb Oct20/06 Jan 8/07 Feb 01/07 Jul 15/07
H still @ home
Recovered!

"Do or do not, there is no try" Yoda
limbo #1805538 07/21/09 04:50 PM
S
S
Hey Dylan -

Your last post was rather disturbing to us all. I really hope you dont mean it. You are going through a rough time right now, but I do know that there is a way through it to happier times.

Please get a hold of Bearsfan.

Everyone here wants nothing but the best for you.

limbo #1805572 07/21/09 05:24 PM
S
S
Originally Posted By: limbo
Telling someone who is depressed to snap out of it, isn't the answer.

If he can lay this heady bullsh!t on this forum I can tell him to snap out it.

smith18 #1805748 07/21/09 08:16 PM
K
K
I know you are going through a bad spell right now. I know that you are in a lot of pain. I need you to do all of us a huge favor and try really hard to push that pain. Please reach out to a good friend, a family member or pastor and ask for help. Tell them that you are on the edge and want to be pulled back. Please, help is there for the asking.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
kat727 #1805838 07/21/09 09:53 PM
J
J
Dylan
I have just read your last post and the ones after from folks who care about you. There is nobody out there no matter how much you love them, that should affect us so much. You are down right now and words probably won't make you feel too much better. I just want to tell you simply that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us. I am living proof as are many others on these boards...hang in there...don't stop fighting...it IS worth it! You will see........

john210 #1805855 07/21/09 10:22 PM
S
S
Dylan,

I hope your last post was just venting. We all go thru days where we feel there is no hope. Many of us have been where you are now, me included. I was so far down at one point that I was thinking of giving up on everything. A dear friend helped me realize that wasn't the answer.

You have 2 precious children that need you. Have you thought of how they would react if something happened to you?

Life is tough for everyone. What we deal with only makes us stronger. You can only live one day at a time. It takes time to adjust to all that we have had to deal with. You can't get over the hurt over night. It could take weeks, months or even years. YOU can make it thru this. Dylan, if you need some time to yourself I respect that, just please sign on and let us know you are ok. If you want to talk off the boards please email me at anitamarie517@yahoo.com. I have a Backberry and can respond immediately.

You have many friends on here...please talk to one of us.

D
D
Oh Sweetie, please reach out to someone.

Believe me when I tell you that I have felt the depths of pain you are feeling a few times throughout my life. I have gone through some stuff no one should have ever have to and I dont mean just what is happening now.

But, please also believe me that you will get through this. You will.

Please know that you matter to your children. You do not want to leave them a legacy such as this. I know you dont.

You have touched this world in ways you cannot imagine. You have made an impression, a mark on people. Believe that.

We are all on this Earth for a reason. You may think you do not matter to your parents, your family, your children, but you are wrong. You are. Trust in that.

Please do what you must to get the help you need. Reach out to whomever you can. Just do it. Make a call. One call.

Think of your children. They need you more than you will ever know.

If you want, go to facebook and look us up. Many of us are on there with the names we use here.

You can do this. We are here if you need us. Come on now, dont give up.

Last edited by beginnersmind; 07/22/09 11:09 PM.
R
R
Dylan,
I was there. Right where you are. Lined up the bottles of pills, thought about just being able to go to sleep, to make the pain stop.

And then I thought of my kids.

And I went to the ER.

You might be able to make your pain stop, but only by heaping it upon those who love you, those who are innocent and have had too much heaped upon them already.

Please don't do that to them. You can call 911 if you don't feel like you have anyplace else to turn.

The pain that you are feeling WILL NOT LAST FOREVER. I know you don't believe this, but it is true. You have a responsibility to hang on and get the help you need. There is something else waiting for you.

Mods - I hope that you have contacted Dylan through his other sign-on info and email to make sure that things are ok.

S
S
Hey Dylan, just want you to know I am still hanging around waiting for you to let us know how you're doing.

I check on here many times a day to see if you have signed on and responded. Even though we have only spoken a few times, I want you to know I do care. I'm worried about you and really want you to send a message to someone and let us know you are ok.

You don't have to leave a long post or anything, just sign on and type I'm ok. That is all we ask.

Page 18 of 75 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 74 75

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard