Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 72 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 71 72
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hi Nell, with regards to your anniversary be prepared for nothing to happen from your h. Michele says to let them go in DR. Why don't you plan something special for yourself that day. Sitting at home on your anniversary would probably be the worst thing you could do! JMO

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
E
OP Offline
E
Good morning to you - and I so hear you, Rabbit! Hope that you have all of my answers now - I did them in batches! As I said, take what you want, throw away the rest but it's all based on stuff that's been said to me by the experts - I am not there yet - far from it.

Thanks for being concerned about me - it's the one thing that even newbies do well here! BTW - where I am in Oz (there are numerous time zones) but here in the Western zone, we are currently 7 hours ahead of you, so it's almost my bed time - yeah sad isn't it - not even 6pm yet!

Oh - LOLz - are our cats related?? My Princess also makes me lift the cat flap for her and like the idiot I am, I do it! Our cat flap is in the fly screen and if she's not in the mood to make herself pass through plastic (far too common) then I have to open the door for her entrance and exit! She's sat on H's computer chair right next to me at the moment. She has been having email lessons recently, after having posted something off that I was working on but she thought was comlete! She also manages to send texts that I am in the middle of by nudging me before I am ready. Needless to say, I don't email or text H when she is around for fear she would not embrace the concept of short, blunt and mysterious!!

Too right - the internet is a magical invention .. had I known you in June, I would have visited when I was home in the UK for a month! We could have had coffee in Oxford. Lovely. Still, here we are and we can make the most of it.

Now, how did you go with my blunt messages??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
S
S
Hey Nell, It's morning here and I believe you may be in bed by the time I post this. I hope it helps you when you wake .. wink

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely...”

Me 44
WAW 37
S 14
D 12

M 18 yrs
T 20 yrs
WAS 7-27-09
WAS #2 6-10-11

"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
G
G
Okay now we know what to do about our anniversaries.

Our cat does the same thing with emails as she decides that she is more important, so she sits on the computer to stop you doing anything. But you can't get angry can you they are so full of love for us all you want to do is cuddle them.

I love the internet now, never used to use it much but it has opened up a whole new world of great friends.

Trying to keep hope alive
E
OP Offline
E
Totally agree with you JCJ - I must plan something nice for ME on our 16th Anniversary. I am almost positive that he will let it go by without a word. Isn't it sad?

Just looking in a book to see what the traditional anniversary present is for the 16th year and came across photo's of our Engagement and Wedding ... gee, looking in to H's face, I can not and now DO NOT believe a word that he said in re-writing our history. I just want to get those photo's and smack his face with them, just to remind him how much in love we were!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Hey Shane
No, I'm still up. It's 18.30hrs here ... whatever that makes it with you.

Thank you for the quote (((Shane))) - I know that it was meant for the morning but it equally helps to go to bed on those thoughts. I will read it again in the morning, too. Bless you.

Have the best day that you can have smile

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Yes, JCJ confirmed what I was thinking - make the day about ME alone!

I agree that the internet has opened up the world ... trouble is, it's caused lots of unhappy people too because the world is so readily available in your living room! Good and bad but for us and this purpose, WONDERFUL!

You would have loved it here last night .. left arm cutching old cat, right arm cutching younger cat - me in the middle and all fighting for more room in bed! They know when we are sad and they do the best they can. What more innocent love could you get, than from your pets? They ask for nothing other than food and love - but give back 1,000 fold in my book. Thank God for them.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Forgot to post the interpretation from last nights snowy dream ... can't remember it all in detail but it was there - and this is an amazing coincidence, if such is not to be believed in!

Snow:

1. Dreaming of snow is for the most part a very hopeful symbol. Dreaming of a storm, or of deep snowdrifts, implies that hard work lies ahead, but the rewards will be worth it.

2. Snow in the springtime is an attention-getter, emphasizing that something wonderful and surprising, usually financial gain, is just over the horizon

3. Respectively, snow in summer, autumn, and winter indicate success in business, unexpected happiness, and minor difficulties in a situation that nonetheless ends well.

4. Snow on mountaintops augurs good news - and the relief such news brings.

Snow symbolize chilled and unexpressed emotions or emotions which have been repressed for an extended period of time. The snow in your dream suggests that you or someone else is emotionally cold, unresponsive, and indifferent. Clean, white snow may represent innocence, truth, peace and relaxation. Virgin snow, as you may see it covering a beautiful landscape, may represent new beginnings or a new way of seeing things and dirty snow may represent guilt.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

S
S
Hi Eskimo,
I havent been around for awhile but was here today and read your post. I just wanted to reply that I did actually say what you hope to say to your STBX. I know he heard me but was not interested in my revelation and it did not appear to provoke any thinking on his part. I felt I said what was on my heart, but wonder if it hurt me in the long run. We are still separated with no glimmer of hope at reconciling at this point. I'm holding on though. It's best for me to stay dark except when we have to talk about the kids. My STBX is a pretty tough nut to crack!

Me:42
H:47
D:17 S:14 D:13 D:13
M: 18 years
H filed 6/16/08 (I considered separation 5/08).
D final 11/09. EH MLC/alcoholic.
Not sure what the future holds..
B
B
Hi

EN listen to JCJ make the day about you. It was a happy day wasn't it? the fact that the M is on shaky ground shouldn't detract from that.

Make this year's happy day too, but make it about you!

We haven't heard much about you GAL activities or job search. How's it going?

married 23 years
4 grown up kids
Page 6 of 72 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 71 72

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard