Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 72 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 71 72
E
OP Offline
E
Thanks Rabbit - wise words.

What C did say to me was to forget last week and start afresh from tomorrow. That I can live with. I will do my best to get out each and every day this week - that is my public pledge right here, right now (I sound like Fatboy Slim)!! If I can't get out due to the storms which are on their way in, I WILL get on the treadmill every day. How's that? There you go, I have made a contract!

Just told our friend that I won't meet up in HK with him. I could use the break but there's so many con's to the plan and not enough pro's. I have to watch my back legally, as well as everything else.

I think that working on the me with C is a much more sensible option. Was just feeling so down about nc with H and it all came spilling out.

I wish that you were closer too! Big house with pool and spa looking for guests at Christmas - that's unless I've been turfed out on my ear by then. Fed up of living this life in total isolation but determined to see it through and not contact H yet ... hardest thing I have ever done, I'm sure. This is the longest time we have ever been without contact. To him, he probably hasn't even noticed.

Must concentrate more on ME and less on H. Mantra, repeat. Sleep on it.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
L
L
Hopefully you will be tucked up snoozing away by now Nell. I do hope you have something planned for today, however small it might be its important to bring you out of your shell, it only takes a few moments of Nell feeling her old self again, treasure it and hold it close and try and recreate it once a day! Our H's have built their own brick walls to keep us out and to hide behind, we need to build our own sorta walls to keep us going each day and finally to stand on top off and shout "look at me I didnt need you after all" Look forward to hearing from in the morning, as for me I have had a funny day of sorts but my few moments of Rabbit time have been pleasant and worthwhile..

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
G
G
Morning Nell

I hope you awake refreshed and ready to do something for you today regardless of what it is, it is important that you get out there and do it.

It is a shame that you have shelved the idea of a holiday Nell, it really would have been a good thing for you, I am still contemplating the holiday with D but will have to do something soon as things book out quickly over the holiday or we could rendezvous in Perth if you are still there, that would be cool.

Lots of GALing then.

(((Nell)))

Trying to keep hope alive
E
OP Offline
E
Wise words Rabbit ... I had no purpose when I got up this morning at 06.45hrs to let out the moggles and soon found myself back under the doona! (It's not often that I do that, I might add). I kept thinking about what I would be telling you guys if you were doing the same and so up I got and put on my gardening clothes.

I'm still not out there (having a cuppa) but I will be soon ... today I have a purpose but I will answer all my threads before I tell you what has happened!

I like the analogy of being on top of that brick wall that we have created for ourselves - kind of King of the Castle ...

I will jump over now and see how your day has been.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
Hi Oz
Yes, I'm now ready for the day! I will do all my posts first and then give you all the news ...

I am kind of sad about the holiday but I don't think that it would be right at this moment in time to be spending that money. Maybe I shall just treat myself to something a bit smaller and more practical!!

Glad that you are still contemplating your holiday. If you want to come over to Perth (mad fool laugh ) you would be more than welcome and yes, there would be lots and lots of GAL'ing then!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
Hi Nell

I haven't been to Perth since 1984 when I first met H's parents and sister and BIL. I believe it has changed a great deal in that time, they live south of Perth way way down south.

E
OP Offline
E
Where's way way down south?!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
They all live in Busselton now.

E
OP Offline
E
Oh yes, that one that always gets confused with Bunbury and has for ever after in our household become known as Busslebury! It's where H and ow are going for the holidays apparently - how coincidental!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
Well I certainly wouldn't be going there if I did come over H's family never really did like me that much and the feeling was rather mutual.

Page 21 of 72 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 71 72

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard