Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32
O
OP Offline
O
Thanks Think

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
Angry right now. Don't know why.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
...and the horse she and bff rode in on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok

B
B
cuz the fireweeds blooming and its all down hill from here, first it gets dark at night and then here comes -18. Thats why Im angry at least. Winters just around the corner.

Ive had a tough last few days too. Im not sure why. Sorry O'dog. I just wanted to stop by and check up on you, hope that tomorrows better!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
O
OP Offline
O
Yeah, and maybe the rainy stuff over the last few days remind me of last year's ripoff summer that never happened. I can't think about winter right now either.

I'll be better tomorrow. A little rest might do the trick.

--

I talked a little with WomanFriend about anger (she would know) and got some good encouragement.

Last edited by orangedog; 07/24/09 05:37 AM.

C
C
OD, Nothing wrong with feeling angry, it's a normal feeling for what you are experiencing. It's how you decompress that matters. I heard something interesting the other day - depression is anger turned inwards. So it is healthy and neccessary to let it out. There's a reason it's called venting.
Cheers
Coach

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
O
OP Offline
O
Thanks Coach. I have a tendency to turn inward. Working on it.

O
OP Offline
O
So what do I do with this thought?

What if I AM better off without her? I trying to figure out right now if I miss her or I just don't like the idea of that I was "rejected" or that I "failed".

A
A
Quote:
What if I AM better off without her?

It is your job to better off without her...that doesn't mean you can't be better off with her. You are choosing now to do things that make you better.

Does that makes sense?

B
B
I had that feeling a lot too. I was told to acknowledge it and let it go. You should get a punching bag, I highly recommend it.

I had that exact thought in fact, that I had failed. But you know what? She failed you. She was the one who couldnt keep it together. You have fought hard and long for this, so no matter what happens, you have made changes for yourself and learned a lot about yourself, all positive things, how could that ever be a failure?

Last edited by bluerain; 07/24/09 05:56 PM.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard