Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 32 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 31 32
H
H
I have a copy of Zen and the Art of MM with me by my desk right now...got it as a gift from a dear friend - and she knew just how timely it was. I hadn't read it since high school...long, long time ago - and I swear it's a completely different book now...read it as a child, now reading it as a father..."the child the father of the man."

Keep sitting.

-carlos.

Me:39
S3,S13

"We consent to live like sheep." W.H. Auden

On my own
Separation #4
O
OP Offline
O
Sign papers Monday afternoon.

Going to $ out ring. Don't want it around in any form.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
C
C
OD, Make sure you have someone to hang out with afterward. Don't need the Black Dog to come pay you a visit. Have a plan for Monday, use your support network. You can handle it.
Strength and Honor
Coach

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
O
OP Offline
O
Got plans with people after work that day.

Lunch today with friend. "Dude, you tried." He just about choked on his food when I told him that after W gave me papers a few weeks ago she said maybe one day we could get married again. "...and you know what would have to change for that to happen?" "Everything." I said.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
He thought the BFF sitch was too much. Asked if they were more than roommates (W insists no). Nonetheless she's way too involved. Helping OK. Mothering too much.

O
OP Offline
O
The Black Dog has been around all week - not going away. Had some ok times with kids and riding around on my 'new' bike this weekend. Can't concentrate. Not getting anything done at work or home. No energy.

O
OP Offline
O
Signed and notarized papers about half an hour ago. I'm not sure exactly when it's "official"; at time of signing, at filing (sometime this afternoon), or hearing date (probably October). Whatever. Call it. Time - 14:05:00 08.21.09

A
A
I'm gonna have some good thoughts for ya', brother. I'm sorry that things are this way for ya' right now.

Please, stay here on this board.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
C
C
No regrets. You did your best. Just deal with it and stay busy. You have no reason to hang your head. Sorry buddy.

Cheers Mate

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
A
Quote:
is done.

O Dog, you're finally done. That is going to mean something very positive to you. Not today, but some day. That is a promise.

Please be with people you care about today...and know who you are.

Page 13 of 32 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard