Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 114 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 113 114
A
OP Offline
A
Ha, Gucci, down side to "dating" is when you get blown off by new person...so I'm dealing with that which sure as sh*t isn't gonna kill me because I've got bigger fish to fry but I'm a tad bruised.

For better or worse, I responded to H's email...and I feel I did well. I was brief and essentially clarified..."you are telling me you are a jerk and there is nothing you can do about it because it is written"..."your life your choice"..."I am not who I was nine months ago. I am in the present and I have made peace with myself and our past"..."I think we've pretty much covered everything regarding our R"...

his answer, "right"

DBing aside. I want this to stop. I feel I made myself clear without overindulging him. I am losing my focus and I need to get back on track. Completely ignoring leaves me with a feeling of dread as to what is coming next. I'm done listening to him talk about himself (at least in this way)...

S
S
Nothing against scorpios. I was just guessing. I can't think of another sign that is known for hurting other people. (Scorpios are known for stinging with their tails.) Personally, I am a water sign, and get along quite well with scorpios.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: RedSoxFan
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
No. But seriously, this is just so obnoxious and I don't know what to do with it. So self-important. There was admission of guilt and culpability and having skewed the truth to suit his ambitions...but, then, basically, "it isn't my fault because it is written in the stars"...

Well, I'm sure not defending this stuff but I feel compelled to share from the other side. I've personally held some views and convinced myself to believe some things that I later discovered were ridiculous. And yes, they're too embarrassing to post here. I'm a data point of one but I know at least one person can change for the better. To me that equals hope. Not suggesting any change in course, just wanted to throw that point in the mix.

Yes, I think change is possible but my life can't wait. I hope he does change for his sake and our kids sake because always looking for some cosmic or external (it is not my fault kind of explanation) is a really weak way to live.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Sara
Nothing against scorpios. I was just guessing. I can't think of another sign that is known for hurting other people. (Scorpios are known for stinging with their tails.) Personally, I am a water sign, and get along quite well with scorpios.

His sign is not about hurting people...his sign is about impulsiveness and self-indulgence and narcissism...

But this is bull-crap. I can get into astrology here and there but you don't just a) blame your short-comings on your sign and b) resign yourself to basically the most primitive version of yourself based on what you read in a book...

Regardless, fine, so he says this is who he is...I'm not interested. I'm really turned off.

S
S
Damn. Now I really want to know. Of course, there's also the ascendant, and all the planets. Just knowing the sun sign is not really to get much insight at all.

Of course, you are right. It is easy shrugging off of any responsibility for his own actions. And it is kind of "girlish". I can't think of any man who believes in astrology.

A
OP Offline
A
Well, it is Aries and he'll believe in anything that justifies him doing what he needs to do to get to his destination (super-fantastic-important-celebu-guy-ism)...

A
OP Offline
A
Just communicating with H about time to pick up kids...H texted that he had the"weirdest f*cking dream ever with me"...

anyhoo whistle

C
C
Quote:
Just communicating with H about time to pick up kids...H texted that he had the"weirdest f*cking dream ever with me"...

Don't take the bait. Remember you are living this weirdest f'n reality with him....

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
OP Offline
A
LOL...ya Coach, you see a pattern here???

I am going out of town next week, thankfully.

R
R
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking

LOL (nervous laugh) So a few weeks ago, when I was still in shock and delirious I guess, I had a dream about W, It was partly sexual but not really, partly this feeling of hugging, love and closeness and some white light, etc. (yeah, I know it sounds dorky but it was very real to me). I woke up in a blissful happiness then realized it was a dream. I later told her about it. She wasn't impressed.

As I hear your reaction to all these things your H is doing or has done, I'm starting to feel like I'm effed! Might as well pack it in. I've been sincere but maybe that doesn't matter and maybe I look like an idiot. LOL. or maybe he's my alter ego. Who knows.

Makes me wonder if Hs and Ws ever get crossed up on this forum. That would be a mess.

Last edited by RedSoxFan; 08/31/09 06:01 PM.

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
Page 56 of 114 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard