Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 53 of 114 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 113 114
A
OP Offline
A
after kids are asleep, I'll check it out again.

A
OP Offline
A
H just called and left a message, wanted to make sure everything is ok with me. He's concerned because I mentioned some tests I was having done a few weeks ago (I needed the $ for it but I told him it was no big deal which it isn't). Told me he is going to the play tonight and an old x-friend will be there. And, he apologized if it's annoying me that he is calling.

Anyhoo...

D
D
That's good isn't it? I haven't followed your entire situation but I would think it's a good sign that he is concerned that he is actually annoying you by calling.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
A
OP Offline
A
Well my dear, I'm going Gucci on him (as you say)...it is actually really throwing me off because I can't tell if he is concerned or if his ego is suffering and he is baiting me. I mean, the tests thing I already cleared up weeks ago.

I don't know if and when I give in to him and accept an invitation or conversation...but I do know that I am going to look adorable when I drop my kids off tomorrow.

Bloody hell, I just want to stop giving a sh*t and I was this close.

But, I am still a million times better than before. Just getting too distracted too easily.

A
OP Offline
A
And now a text that the play has been extended...

S
S
Quote:
I don't know if and when I give in to him and accept an invitation or conversation...but I do know that I am going to look adorable when I drop my kids off tomorrow.

Aw, nerts to that! When don't you look adorable? He said fondly.

As for when and if to accept....Schnarch, sports-fan, Schnarch! You'll know it when you know it. It won't require questioning.

A
OP Offline
A
Quote:
When don't you look adorable?

Well thanks but trust me, I can look like a man's worst nightmare when I'm sleep deprived and pissed.

Quote:
As for when and if to accept....Schnarch, sports-fan, Schnarch! You'll know it when you know it. It won't require questioning.

Aha...right back at ya. Wonderful finale...good night.

R
R
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
H just called and left a message, wanted to make sure everything is ok with me. He's concerned because I mentioned some tests I was having done a few weeks ago (I needed the $ for it but I told him it was no big deal which it isn't). Told me he is going to the play tonight and an old x-friend will be there. And, he apologized if it's annoying me that he is calling.

He's reminding me a bit of me smile Keep holding your line. I'm guessing its hard right now.

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I'm curious, at what stage is he reminding you of yourself (in months) and how long from that point was till you really "got it"?

I realize you two are very different anyway but I'm just curious.

A
OP Offline
A
Dropped the kids off to H this morning. He was friendly but clearly agitated. Mentioned something about my not replying to his texts and emails. I said if he asks me anything or if there is anything that requires a response, I answer. I was in a great mood.

He then texted me that kids mentioned something about an event we went to where "mommy's special friend" was there. I responded LOL...he's in his 60's and he and his wife had invited us...H said he figured but he "had to ask"...did he? I chose to answer him because I am holding firm to not having the kids around anyone I am intimate with and I want that clear and hopefully reciprocated.

And then...we need to get together and talk and it seems that I'm avoiding it. I said "sure. email me."

Then..."You look great by the way," to which I have not responded.

Having a great day, busy, but felt like posting...

I am wondering how much of what I should discuss with him...I am totally ready to deal with D, just in limbo waiting to find out if I will have a chunk of $ or not which makes a big difference. I really need to be clear about what I will and will not discuss at our meeting or if I should even have such a meeting without a third party present. Thoughts?

Page 53 of 114 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard