Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
P
OP Offline
P
Well hell. Had a short and sweet convo with H. He said hi, I said hi, he asked me how I was feeling, I told him better. End of conversation. He knew I was online after checking my profile several times this afternoon. It was upbeat and short. Then I logged out. Now Im gonna go out and do something i think. No sense sitting around on fri night. i was going to, but now I think getting out is a better idea.

Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
UPDATE: This jerk...seriously. I got a txt which i wont respond to even if i am dying, telling me that he had to rush to protect his OW because some guy tried to sexually harass her. Why do I want to know this? He also hopes I keep improving. Sometimes, I just ...dont know. Im changing and dressing to the nines. Called my friends up and told them to wait up i was coming with. laugh

Dusk.....who is NOT gonna let this ruin her night!

F
F
Originally Posted By: PainfulDusk
smile AM I supposed to not work and create music? Just so he doesn't get upset?

SO , here's my question..... do i ignore this and go about my business like I normally would? Im truly afraid that if I put any kind of explaination up on the meaning of the lyrics , that it will do more damage. The action was still by HIM. /sigh Im not upset over this, Im not crying, Im perplexed. Any input will be helpful.

Dusk-

Do not stop working. It's his choice to listen to it and he can interpret it as he likes. You don't need to offer any explanation. NONE.

Regarding the text/phone call you received regarding H and OW. Do you know who is sending this stuff? Can you block them? What about changing your number? I think it's screwed up...either someone is trying to hurt you or they think you need to "know" and think they are helping. Either way it's not good for you.

Hope you have a good night out...you deserve it.

Me: 39 H: 39
S: 15
M: 18 years
Bomb: 6/3/09
H moved out: 10/15/09
H moved back:5/30/10

F
F
Originally Posted By: Ashlee

Regarding the text/phone call you received regarding H and OW. Do you know who is sending this stuff? Can you block them? What about changing your number? I think it's screwed up...either someone is trying to hurt you or they think you need to "know" and think they are helping. Either way it's not good for you.

Dusk -

I didn't realize it was your H who texted you about coming to OW's 'rescue'. That's severely screwed up. Sounds like he just wants to get a rise out of you. I'm glad you didn't respond. He's just being an A-hole.

Me: 39 H: 39
S: 15
M: 18 years
Bomb: 6/3/09
H moved out: 10/15/09
H moved back:5/30/10

P
OP Offline
P
Hey Ash smile

Yes I had a blast last night and am so glad i got out. I feel ...happy today . Went out to a club and just had fun. Talked to everyone I saw, cracked jokes and gave my friends a hard time whenever possible.

Yes, it was my H that sent the TXT. He is still checking up on me it seems. Im ignoring it. Unlike him , I have nothing to hide, and if he doesnt like what he reads or hears, then its on him not me.

Going to take it easy today, and goof off. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. lol

Dusk

L
L
Hi Dusk,
You sound so much better! Well for what's it worth here's my 2 cents - no, I don't think you should edit yourself because H might look at what you write! If it upsets him he shouldn't upload it. You sound like you've answered your own question, you are not going to stop writing music. If there's something you write that is about him or you don't want him to access, it there another way to record/get it critiqued than putting it online? I don't know much about how you do this so I'm not sure what you can do instead. But think about how important it is to YOU that he not read/hear it. You want to take care of yourself. If it's really upsetting you, is there an alternative to posting it online? Just a thought.
Hope you keep doing well, & stay strong.
LFA

P
OP Offline
P
Hi LFA smile

I stopped uploading on youtube for that reason, and have limited my uploads to my musicians site that is for that purpose. It doesnt upset me at all that he is listening and/or reading my lyrics. I was just concerned on how this would affect my sitch with him. He is still checking my profile several times a day. 9 yesterday and 7 so far today. Seems a little excessive if you ask me. I am trying not to speculate. I cant make any sense of what he's about right now.

I have been SOOOO lazy today. It was great laugh My friend is here and we have just been talking and cooking all day. She only met my h once and has thankfully not brought him up but once. Im beat from last night so we are just gonna hang out here at the apt and watch movies and eat. Tomorrow, probably shopping! Then she has to head back. SO far my weekend is going well .

Dusk

Last edited by PainfulDusk; 10/04/09 12:39 AM.
P
OP Offline
P
Thought I would check in, my weekend went great. Today was kinda , bleh i guess, just was feeling out of sorts over my test tomorrow. My friend is picking me up. im so nervous and have a lot of anxiety about it.

My h is...my h i guess. Nothing changed, he went to my profile no less then 27 times over the weekend. like I said, excessive. But no contact, my sometimes wannabe drummer said he was prob thinking about me but didnt want to say hi. Maybe, i dunno. No idea about today. I wasnt in the mood to work on my music or try to critique anyone elses. ...Like i said, just bleh today.

I didnt even walk my dog, I asked a neighbor to. Im sure i will be fine, just such a bad experience the last time i had this done.

Dusk

B
B
My prayers are with you, Dusk.

BIM

BIM
M 39 / H 40 / S 9 / S 6 / T 20 / M 11

my sitch: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1828127#Post1828127

L
L
Me too, thinking of you today & hope it goes better. Let us know when you can.

Yeah your H sounds pretty obsessive. I have heard again & again on this board not to try & figure out what WAS is thinking. He may not even know himself. ((((Dusk))))

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard