Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 114 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 113 114
R
R
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
RSF- I'll answer your post a little later. But I will say, I think he peed with the door open just like he passed gas in front of me because he's lazy and it is nice to just let it all hang out. But if that is intended to be enticing, he may want to try another angle.

I didn't say it was a winning strategy, or even that it was smart. How about primitive? I still think it's more than just laziness...regardless, probably not that important right now.

I'm so sad this morning, crying, and I have to go get the kids from him and take them to school. Fake it... crazy

If I were there right now maybe I could belch or fart to cheer you up...huh? ;-)

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Oh, stop...you're turning me on just talking about it. LOL

in all seriousness, I don't mind the less savory bodily functions if i'm getting the more desirable stuff too.

R
R
Oh, stop...you're turning me on just talking about it. LOL

in all seriousness, I don't mind the less savory bodily functions if I'm getting the more desirable stuff too.

understood smile

AKA: "Ben the school teacher"
---
Me:45, W:41 | Ds:10,12&14 | M:18, T:20
Me: MLC+PA+WAS+Separated 10/08
My Request to Reconcile Denied 7/09
W w/OM 6/09-11/09

My Intro Thread
A
OP Offline
A
S7 had an over the top tantrum this morning at h's. I finally got it under control. H suggested we drop the kids off together and then go have breakfast. I said I need to go to the market to get them lunches and bring them back to the school. H said that shouldn't take too long and told me where he'd be. I said I've got a lot to do. He looked surprised and offended. He even challenged me a little and said "well, you know where I'll be. Or I guess I'll see you later."

I can't tell if something is happening here...

I don't know if we are ready to even talk about it overtly but I would kind of like to ask "what do you want."

I do feel like we're speaking different languages and I'm either misreading or missing something. Or perhaps we are both just ambivilant and giving mixed messages.

Thoughts?

C
C
Quote:
I don't know if we are ready to even talk about it overtly but I would kind of like to ask "what do you want."

NO!

Do you really know what you want right now?

Quote:
I said I've got a lot to do. He looked surprised and offended.

Let him think long and hard over his coffee about what he is doing, missing out on and how it effects the kids. You stay busy. Don't rescue him.

Long way from being over. Patience.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
OP Offline
A
Aaah, Coach, you knew that I was summoning you.

I don't know what I want. I do know that at a minimum, if I were going to treat him as a romantic prospect, I would want to know that he was out of his we are done no matter what phase and if we ML it's a "habit" or "mistake", or that I am like slumming for him when he's got so many prospects.

Back to already being dead. It is so hard to just let of of this boil under the surface and not take the lid off. But, even yesterday when he expressed his desire for us to reveal everything, I feared I was being set up because he just can't stand not knowing what I'm up to romantically. I'm not going to pour my guts out just to assuage his angst and satisfy his ego.

Frankly, I don't think if we ever did reconcile that I would even want to go there...just call it a long extended lost weekend. wink

how do I see that look on his face and get a sense that I am potentially missing my chance??? So silly. Mornings are tough. Take a shower. Take care of business. Go look at an apartment...whew...keep going.

D
D
Signs that he is coming out of his fog (erasing overtly self-absorbed and thoughtless photos from facebook, referencing a feeling of complete disassociation from his experience of living at rich people's house-feels like it wasn't real)...still pretty obsessed with rock star and plans to work with him more

I've been following your thread for a while A&K. Your H reminds me of mine in so many ways.

Mine is currently living the life of the rich & famous and not at all worried that I don't care how long he stays away. Our relationship had improved a lot this past year, especially in the 6 months before he left on his business trip. It was stunning to me how quickly and completely he detached from me once he was at the "all your ego can eat buffet".

This old country song has been going through my mind lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWT_3NOp5o

"You were mine for just awhile,
Now you're putting on the style,
And you never once looked back,
To your home across the track,

Pick me up on your way down,
When you're blue and all alone,
When their glamour starts to bore you,
Come on back where you belong"

Except this simple, country girl will not be here waiting for him.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
A
OP Offline
A
Ya, well, now he's posting pictures of me and the kids on his FB page...

Laugh, cry...not sure what to do.

Dudess, are you a West Coaster?

I'm shocked that H has been feasting at the "all your ego can eat buffet" for a while now and is still chasing my tail at all.

What do you make of this sort of turn here (disassociating from the fantasy life and coming down to earth a bit)?

C
C
No sugar in his coffee at breakfast.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Coach
No sugar in his coffee at breakfast.

Damn Coach. I know I'm supposed to just "get it" but let me guess, he's not getting any action elsewhere? Or do you mean he's not getting the sugar only I can give him?

Important distinction, yes?

Oh, interestingly, H has made NO moves (other than slapping my butt yesterday which I let slide) but even on our movie date, he made no play...

Last edited by aliveandkicking; 09/21/09 07:40 PM.

Page 79 of 114 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard