Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
P
OP Offline
P
Thx guys. Yep My day is going very well. Having some old "friends" come out of the woodwork again asking me questions. lol. NOthing major, how am I feeling, what have I been up to, done anything exciting lately. that sort of thing.

I had a counseling session this morning. Bah, the more I see her the more i dont like her. She seems to be leaning towards divorce is my best option. I may switch.

No plans this afternoon other than a long nap.

Dusk

L
L
Hi Dusk,
Been there w the negative IC! Listen to your gut. I had the same type of C, "there's nothing you can do", she'd keep hammering away about how alone I was - Like I don't know??? What an idiot! I was in so much grief then it took a while before I got rid of her. You're in a much better place. I say, trust your gut! Something I am trying to learn & get better about. Have a nice nap!

P
OP Offline
P
Im a little depressed today and just ick. I was thinking about my H and realized he has been with OW for 4 months at least. Im losing hope.

My life is going ok...just my sitch ...its in some kind of stalemate. No forward or backwards movement. He just ...doesnt care. Not one dam thing I can do about that, and being in a different country for over a year, whats to miss? He is supposed to be back in the country in 2 weeks. Doesnt want to see me this trip, and he is staying on the east coast, will prob have OW with him.

I havent cried about any of this, just ... losing hope.

Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
I finally blocked him on fb. I just dont want to talk to him. I dont want to hear from him, I want nothing to do with him right now. Right or wrong. Im cutting all communication off for now. If he wants a divorce so dam bad he can file and have me served.

Dusk

L
L
Hi Dusk, Are you there? Just checking in - I haven't been around much either through Dec. How are you doing? I hope you're doing OK. Wishing you great things in 2010!
(((hugs)))
LFA

R
R
I was wondering how you are doing too... everything ok?

A
A
Hey LFA-

I wanted to check in as our sitches are so similar.

I am definitely doing better mood-wise.

DB? I posted over in Infidelity that I just don't see any DB'ing going on for me. NC for how long now? I don't see anything that is going to change our dynamic (or lack thereof!) unless OW suddenly drops dead or something like that.

Feeling like NC is cheeseless tunnel--but while X is involved with OW--what else to do?

DB'ing should feel counter-intuitive--darn it, as I was the remote partner, I really feel that making contact is counter-intuitive--doing the pursuing. Or at least a little.

But the advice all over the board is NC!

What's an independent gal to do?

How was getting through NYE and the rest of the holidays for you?

Taking care of yourself--getting out and keeping busy?

Let me know--

Me: 44
Him: 42
Together: 23 years; never married
Bomb: August 1, 2009
Affair since May 2009
Walk away; no conversation; no process
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard