Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
K
K
I think you're doing fine by only answering once to his several messages. It seems like the correct ratio for now anyway. smile

And considering that lame-@ss stunt he pulled when he dropped the bomb, you are showing incredible maturity and restraint.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee

And considering that lame-@ss stunt he pulled when he dropped the bomb, you are showing incredible maturity and restraint.

LOL, i laughed when I read this. Would I have acted the same if he had been in the country? I have my moments when I want to just...grrrrrrr. Thank you. =)

Dusk

R
R
((((Dusk))))
Just popping by to encourage you. You are doing great! You are probably right about your guess that he will pull back now. That seems to be the dance. You just don't have to follow his lead. Do your own dance... the one that is good for you.
So, if that happens, it doesn't upset you, just par for the course. You keep GALing, detaching and remembering you will be ok no matter what.
Rocked

P
OP Offline
P
Thx rocked...no Im not letting it upset me. He has def pulled back, which im ok with, and actually a bit thankful. I kinda wanted to as well so this works out.

He has checked my music profile a few times, I managed to work on my music a little this week and made some changes. So Im sure he was curious. He always had an interest in my music and was supportive.

Im really searching myself to figure out exactly what it is I want from all this. Well, not just from this, but just in general. As far as a relationship, whether its with HIM or anyone else. Respect and honesty are top of the list. Always were but somehow that got lost along the way. Not to use my health issues as an excuse, because they certainly arent, but I think that and my work-a-holic attitude regarding my music helped get where we are now. My general stubborness def did. Some things I need to work on myself.

Ive had a lot of time to think :P . Sometimes thats a good thing and sometimes it isnt. Still working on not letting my emotions get the best of me and stay detached. Im MUCH better about it. MUCH.

HUgs guys,

Dusk

G
G
pd,Total non sequitur, but since you musically chimed in on my thread the other night, here's the Fat Man, Leslie West (lwss about 200 lbs,) in one of his best recorded performances ever. From London's Night of The Guitar Greats in '88. No one could phrase and tone exactly like him. A Master, whether you like this kind of music or not. Howard Stern (a friend) refers to Leslie as The Segovia of Rock. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc02XRNR7jo

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you for link gardenman! Yep yep yep. Love how he makes it looks so easy. His fingers just flow and glide over the fret board. He uses his thumb too, my fingers are long enough for that but I didnt learn that technique. Love it.

day went ok today. didnt do much really. Yea i know , not GALing but i was tired. Been a busy week for me. I DO have plans tomorrow. Was asked out tonight but just wanna put some comfy nonsexy clothes on, slather a mudmask on my face and just watch cheesy movies.

No new developements, no new revelations.

Thx and hugs for my wonderful support here =)

B
B
Originally Posted By: PainfulDusk
just wanna put some comfy nonsexy clothes on, slather a mudmask on my face and just watch cheesy movies.

Yep, this is what I feel like tonight myself. Already in jammies. The boys just put Shrek 3 in for us to watch and I'm getting ready to go brush teeth and clean my face and sit here with my laptop and a book or magazine. I swear, sometimes jammies and hot chocolate are so underrated!!!

Enjoy your night, Dusk.

bim

BIM
M 39 / H 40 / S 9 / S 6 / T 20 / M 11

my sitch: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1828127#Post1828127

P
OP Offline
P
(((BIM))) I agreee...totally underrated ! lol, I had a small moment of ickyness, then it passed. Generally I had a nice relaxing no pressure kind of night. Slept in until...11am! lol. guess i needed some sleep.

Went to the store today to pick up a few things i ran out of. Took a good look at my livingroom and decided i hated it and wanted to rearrange. Of course I cant move myself half the time so I bribed a couple guys with beer to come move stuff tomorrow. I'll sit in a directors chair and give orders. HAHAHAHAHA

Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
The guys have shown up...my tatami mats need airing so they are dragging those out atm. I have a screen in my room i think I will move in the LR. I sent a friend of mine out for a couple of new houseplants. My directors chair is setup and yes Im sitting in it! hahahahaha

My day is going great, having fun and being the boss. (always wanted to be the boss) =)

I'll check in later after after.

Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
I have had a great couple of days. Yesterday I got my living room rearranged and love the new look. Only 1 vase got broken...pretty good considering.

Today I had a dr appt that went very well and while theres not really a significant improvement, there wasnt any more BAD news either. So im pretty happy with that.

I had a nice lunch and went downtown for a bit. When I got home there were...FLOWERS waiting for me from an old friend. Very sweet. I started some soup and its simmering on the stove, and Im winding down for a relaxing evening.

Im pretty happy right now. =)

Dusk

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard