Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Grace_O #1852031 10/07/09 09:29 PM
J
J
Originally Posted By: Grace_O
I find weapons not only much cooler, but scarier than hats smile

I don't know about that, Grace.....I can look pretty scary in my tinfoil hat...... wink

PATIENCE AND FORTITUDE CONQUER ALL THINGS.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DBing and MLC take their toll....Please provide exact CHANGE.
-Jimbo
Jimbo #1852034 10/07/09 09:38 PM
J
J
You might not to wear that hat out Jim.

The chicks who wouldn't be worried about it...prob have more issues going on in their heads than a simple MLC.

Yes I said simple MLC.

True story: I was dating this amazing fun and pretty woman, soccer player athletic smart...right up until I found out she had been and still was being abducted by aliens.

Now...I'm all for intelligent life being out there, but I think the surest sign of it is that they haven't contact us.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

M
OP Offline
M
So tomorrow is the big day. A judge will sign the forms and ... my marriage will officially be over. I was OK during most of the day. But right now ... now ... just sucks and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I hope she is happy. I am not. There's nothing to say, really. She's gone. And I didn't even get a goodbye.

frown

D
D
Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry. She is lost, broken, confused, in crisis, but, happy, I dont think so.

But, I dont really care about her. I care about you. I can only imagine how much this must hurt. I know right now it seems like almost more than you can take. But, you will be happy again. You will.

MW, let this be the beginning of a new part of the journey for you. Walk through this part, let it wash over you, and then slowly, you will begin to heal. Take it a day at a time.

We are here for you, my friend.

J
J
Originally Posted By: mountain_west
So tomorrow is the big day. A judge will sign the forms and ... my marriage will officially be over. I was OK during most of the day. But right now ... now ... just sucks and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I hope she is happy. I am not. There's nothing to say, really. She's gone. And I didn't even get a goodbye.

frown

Hey man.... I can't begin to tell you how badly I feel for you that you have to go through this. This REALLY sucks...big time.

Like me, your emotions will be (and are) all over the map, both before and after. But because of that, it's even more important to maintain your perspective. Let yourself process the emotions. All of them. But don't let your perspective on this be swayed by them.

Beginners is right. She will try to convince herself that she is happy, but just like with all the lies she tells everyone else, (Did you think you were the only one she lied to?).....she forgets one very important truth.

She is lying to herself.

She is so confused and desperate right now, that she will do ANYTHING to get away from herself. Unfortunately for the both of us, that is the path that both our spouses needed to take. In all of this, remember that she IS in crisis. She's fumbling around for the solution to what's wrong, because she never learned to cope with her problems way back when. Now she has to "relearn" what she never learned to do in the first place!

And she WILL make mistakes.

BIG ones.

She thinks this D will make her happy, and solve all her problems. It won't.

They have their work to do of trying to figure out their lives. So do we. I know just how much you hurt right now, MW. I know the frustration and helplessness you're feeling right now. But please believe me when I tell you that things will get better. Remember that this is just another signpost on the path, my friend. Remember that this is a PROCESS. For both of you.

Healing comes. Slowly. Go easy on yourself. Process your feelings. Take time for you.

Give me a call if you feel like talking....

PATIENCE AND FORTITUDE CONQUER ALL THINGS.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DBing and MLC take their toll....Please provide exact CHANGE.
-Jimbo
Jimbo #1852405 10/08/09 03:07 PM
G
G
((((Mountain))))

Grace_O #1852533 10/08/09 04:59 PM
M
M
Chin up Bro.....

You know where I am if you need.....

Mach1 #1852782 10/08/09 11:40 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I'm ok. I really am. I'm sad. I have a lot to process. I'm just not in a talking mood right now ...

and Grace ... I hear ya! wink

G
G
"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl."

Hang in there....

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
Golfgirl1 #1855333 10/14/09 02:41 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Well ... it is official. I'm divorced. Got the paperwork in the mail today. Booooo that.

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard