Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Andabelle - thanks for checking in.

I'm ok. Things have been moving along very slowly. H is still out of a job. He's had only 1 interview but hasn't heard one way or the other. I keep praying that he'll find a suitable position soon but things are very difficult right now. This is really bringing him down.
The issues between us continue to surface. We are very much in limbo because finding a job is H's #1 priority at the moment. Until that's resolved, I don't see us moving forward at all. H had asked that we wait to go to MC after he's found employment. This may sound selfish but there are many things I feel we need to address NOW that aren't being addressed. I don't think we can do this on our own - we definitely need the help of a C.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
B
B
He doesn't want to go to MC until after he is employed? Is this a financial concern of his?

Otherwise, it would seem to me that while he is not employed, he would have more free time, which would make scheduling MC appointments easier...

Of course I just read this post and haven't checked on you in a while so maybe I missed something.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi BBJ,
It is a financial concern for him because his savings are dwindling (he's been out of work for almost 4 months, except for a couple of weeks where he decided to take a temporary job he hated just to make some money). When he first moved back in with us he was the one who repeated a few times that he realized we needed MC but he'd like to find a job first so that he could then focus on C and our issues. Well it's been almost 3 months since he's been back. A couple of weeks ago H told me that when he had been to see a C last fall, "it didn't work". He went to 3 sessions and expected all his issues would be resolved.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

H
H
Hi Addie,

I just wanted to check on you & see how things are going. I hope all is well & things are moving forward for you.

(((HUGS)))

A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Nlt,

Thanks for checking in on me.

Not much new to report. I'm back to work this week. H is still out of work. We got away for a few days which was nice. We're still not really dealing with any issues. Sooner or later we'll need to talk about things.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

H
H
Hi Addie,

At least he is at home! Just have to take one day at a time!!

Thank you for posting to me!!

(((HUGS)))

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard