Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 87 1 2 85 86 87
D
OP Offline
D
Interesting days....settlement is delayed as L is away but essentially we have agreed. H is still in happy mode....being helpful and friendly. OW is still around. However, H drove me for a minor surgery, to and from the airport. Had dinner with D and I last week and again this week. Bought wine for dinner. Made us soup tonight. Texts-but for always for a purpose and sometimes calls when he needs to clarify something. I've seen this all before of course, but there's something different this time. He seems to be more open and more genuine. Maybe I'm wrong.........can't help but be cynical after so long on the rollercoaster.

D
OP Offline
D
Not sure what's going on but it's different. D was having dinner with H each week but with homework she decided she didn't want to go so H is coming here for dinner each week so he still sees D but D can do her work as well. Working out quite well cos H is actually helping her with work.

Yesterday D invited H for dinner (weekend)with us. He came and stayed to watch a movie. On leaving, offered to bring dinner for next time.

I can see this is about strengthening r between H and D which is so wonderful. H and I agree that this is a week to week proposal and either one can pull out of the arrangement. Am I stupid to allow this arrangement?

D
OP Offline
D
today I got an email from H......It started, "Hi Cas". Not sure if that's happened since he left....

D
OP Offline
D
H came for dinner. He helped a little.....not as much as I'd like though. He was pleasant company. At the beginning I contributed to most of the convo but after a while he contributed too. There was some friendly gibes, as well. He received and sent a text while here and apologised for it. I asked him to stop by the store and get bread and potatoes on the way here which he did. He also brought wine as well.

H can't come on Tuesday next week as he has to work. I offered to cancel or another night. He took the other night option.

After he went home he emailed details about a concert I had mentioned.

S
S
Hi

sounds like you two are getting on better. Which is probaly good for the kids. However if OW is still around I shouldn't read anything else into it apart from that. Also whilst the financial stuff still needs sorting it's in his interest to keep you on side.

Do the kids see OW at all?

D
Dia Offline
D
<lurk lurk lurk>

Just reading and catching up. smile

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
D
OP Offline
D
Hi Dia, Good to know you're around...been wondering how you're going. Will pop by your thread soon. H is still in this positive place...how long will it last? Who knows!

D
OP Offline
D
Finally decided I should move to MLC. DB coach thought this was MLC and all my reading indicates this.

L
L
Hi Cas

Good to see you around again, will go see if I can track you down in MLC (())

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
D
OP Offline
D

Page 87 of 87 1 2 85 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard