NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Page 32 of 32 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32
Topic Options
#1859321 - 10/20/09 10:43 PM Re: On being the best O'Dog I can be #2 [Re: Gardener]
orangedog Offline

I'm answering my own question here but tell me if you think this is what's up.

The She is probably thinking something along the lines, "I don't want your opinions of me to somehow lead to disappointing the Pups."

--

Gassho Gardner.

#1859670 - 10/21/09 02:07 PM Re: On being the best O'Dog I can be #2 [Re: orangedog]
orangedog Offline

The She had to leave early AM on short biz trip so the Dog picked up the kids at the former house and took then to school.

D asked if I would be there for the party. I said "Yes, but I probably won't be 100%." S replied, "That's OK we'll get you a big chair and bring you food." (Yeahh!! Coincidentally I was thinking about dressing up as a king.)

D said the She is worried nobody will show up. hmmm...

#1859681 - 10/21/09 02:24 PM Re: On being the best O'Dog I can be #2 [Re: orangedog]
Kettricken Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Originally Posted By: orangedog
.....I was thinking about dressing up as a king.

Oh, so THIS. Put up your bad foot on a gout stool and wave your sceptre around regally while you are waited on hand and (wait for it ...)

#1859683 - 10/21/09 02:28 PM Re: On being the best O'Dog I can be #2 [Re: Kettricken]
Coach Offline

Originally Posted By: Kettricken
Originally Posted By: orangedog
.....I was thinking about dressing up as a king.

Oh, so THIS. Put up your bad foot on a gout stool and wave your sceptre around regally while you are waited on hand and (wait for it ...)

It's good to be the King.

Page 32 of 32 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Moderator:  dbmod, Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004