Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
F
OP Offline
F
My W and I have had nearly 3 weeks of amazing times together! I am still intent on honoring her request to keep our private moments private. 4Kids, AmyC, Lissett, CinderellaMan, and FIB...thanks for the encouragement to "move on"! I shared your thoughts with my W and she was very impressed that you all were so supportive of keeping our marriage rebuilding private. Unless she changes her mind, I will not post my thread "close".

My new thread title is a reference to a sermon by TD Jakes where he encourages a believer to never settle for less than God's full promise. In various ways, God has shown me a vision of my restored marriage. It is hard to believe I am not already living it (because I feel so blessed)...but, I will continue to walk it out and see where He leads us!

Here are the links to my previous threads:

Wife of 26 Years Believes God Is Releasing Her
WAW Believes God Is Releasing Her (Part 2)
Prayers That Avail Much
Has The Awakening Started?

I am praying that each and every one of you experience the total joy from the full restoration of your marriage! Know that your spouses ARE worth the pain you are going through!

Praising God Daily, Remaining "FaithfulH"
Me: 62
W: 62
D:33 S:30 & 31
Married: 40 Years
BD: Sep 2006
Piecing: May 2007
2nd BD: May 2014
Working On It: Today
Dear dear FaithfulH !!!!!

Quote:
I am praying that each and every one of you experience the total joy from the full restoration of your marriage! Know that your spouses ARE worth the pain you are going through!

This is SO YOU !!! Thank you so much for the encouragement, the words of hope and the strength in faith that you have and pass on to us !!!

I am delighted that all is going well !!! I wish you and your wonderful wife a happy and fullfilling life !!!

May God be with you !!! Take care xxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
F
OP Offline
F
To all my dear board friends (AmyC, 4_Kids, CinderellaMan, I_Wanna_Make_It_Work, FaithIsBelieving, Frank_D, 25yearsmlc, steelersfan, Poohbear, Lissett, Jeanette1120, MrsH, Oldtimer ....and the list goes on)

I just wanted to post a brief update. After 6 Weeks, our marriage restoration continues on warp-speed! In that time, we've had 2 trips to NYC...2 trips to Old Saybrook, CT...many, many dinners out....you get the idea....lots of time alone. It has been fantastic! We are now getting to a point where we are working on a balance of "alone" time...and "together" time. We both realized during our separation...that this is a healthy part of ensuring our individuality doesn't get lost in our "coupleness". We both enjoy immensely being together...but, we also have our own unique individual interests...and I no longer feel threatened when my W says, "I think I want to spend some time doing X tonight...are you OK with that?".

Wow, I am amazed by the depth of the love I feel for my W!...and she is reflecting that same deep love back at me! I never thought I would say this but I believe the last 18 months of horrendous pain...was the best thing that has ever happened to us! I pray daily for each of you that your relationships are fully and completely restored...and many of them are...or are well on the way!

I will continue to stop in occasionally to keep up on your sitches!

Have a great weekend all!

Quote:
I never thought I would say this but I believe the last 18 months of horrendous pain...was the best thing that has ever happened to us!

Romans 5:

3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Romans 8:

17Now if we are children, then we are heirs-heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

18I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

And Finally:

Hebrews 12:

10Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. 11No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

'Nuff said. You have been trained well FH.

God is good!

N.

M
M
Faithful,
I just got caught up. I am so happy for you! \:\) You brought tears to my eyes! Good one! Keep us posted.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
J
J
{{{BOB}}}}

FAITHFUL HUSBAND!

I love you.....I thank you for all the support you have given me. I wish you and your wife HAPPINESS! and PEACE!

Sent you a longer email....wishing you more \:\)

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
P
P
FaithfulH,

It's so good to hear good news on this board. It kind of gives me strength to keep moving forward. I hope to be able to follow in your footsteps. i want to be like you when I grow up.

God Bless

PoohBear

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
F
OP Offline
F
Quick update....another month of "reconciling" under our belt (I'll never profess that we are reconciled)...lots of great things goin' on!

Wine tasting in Long Island and CT! A trip to Hampton Beach, NH! Another trip to NYC!...lots of Sushi and Sake (our favorite dinner)! Lots of alone time talking!

I feel like I have a real partner in this marriage like never before in our 27 years...and the irony is that I think I have changed more than my W....then I realize that she is softer, gentler, kinder, more humble (humbler?), sensitive, loving! Bottom line: we are both like new creations! Hmmmm, where have I heard that before? Does this mean there are NEVER any disagreements...hurt feelings...or that things are perfect? Far from it! And that is what is most encouraging...we have both developed a communication style that allows us to work through issues without getting wrapped up in our own stuff!

Prayers goin' out to all my dear friends here...that you will SOON experience joyous restoration in your own marriages! Praise God From Who All Blessings Flow!

Glad to hear that the Lord continues to bless. \:\)

God is Good!

N.

FaithfulH, your Faith in God has brought you this far !!!! Good for you ! I am happy for you I think it is Fantastic what is happening in your new marriage ! May God be with you all the way !!!

Please keep praying for us....we need your strong prayers !

Lots and lots of love ALWAYS xxxx

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard