Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
J
JCJ Offline
J
Seriously Al, 2 bras... how does that work?? \:\)

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Hey Ali, get a nice convertible bra from Victoria Secret it's awesome, works wonder. Nice lil' push together, lift, In his face kinda action LOL... I'm sure you'll look awesome!!

M:28 H:30
DD-9| DD-7| Baby- Due 11/10
T-14 | M-8

10/08- Bomb
4/09- Failed attempt at Marriage Fitness Program
3/10- WH moved out.
7/10- Informed me he's filing in Aug
A
OP Offline
A
HAHAHA... well, "together,butapart"... thats EXACTLY my problem !!! Hahaha. I was kidding about th 2 bras.. but someone told me thats what they do.. so I tried it once and it really does work! Makes for an impressive chest of drawers (of course, you cant wear a low cut top as then you would look like a nutbox).

Psychic cancelled due to unforseen events... haha. Seriously though, she was taken to hospital so the evening is now off, pah, I was looking forward to that, thats a real shame.

No reply from my email, but he's not in work, so I'm wondering if I should text him??

Shame about the phychic! rather funny though.
Quote:
No reply from my email, but he's not in work, so I'm wondering if I should text him??

How do you know he is not in work apart from him telling you he was on site work? cos he did email you from work before and he was on site work.
Did you call and try to speak to him and was told he was not in the office?
Text if you really need to meet Thursday with regard to paper signing.

K
K
The physic didnt predict her own illness? I wouldnt count on her readings \:\)

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
so suspicious Naej! No, he's definetly on site, I got the 'out of office' email back confirming it, with the dates, plus he told me himself (and he doesnt really lie to me, just by omission) and anyway, BMF told me. He emailed me in his lunchbreak Monday, the site isnt far from his office but he is normally too busy on site to take a full lunch hour and go back to work. He must have forgotton something! Still not sure about texting.

I say don't text, not today anyway. You know the deal, no persuing LOL...just give him time to see it, he might chk it tonight. Hold out till tomorrow on the texting, that's my opinion.

M:28 H:30
DD-9| DD-7| Baby- Due 11/10
T-14 | M-8

10/08- Bomb
4/09- Failed attempt at Marriage Fitness Program
3/10- WH moved out.
7/10- Informed me he's filing in Aug
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks.. you are new to my thread, nice to see you! No persueing? Jeez, well, its only been 16 months, so not time for that yet, haha! But you're right, I will leave it till tommorow at least, and maybe text him in the day. If he cant/wont see me, so be it, I will wait a week. Just managed to get an appointmen with my fave hairdresser back home, she is squeezing me in last minute, so if I see him next week instead, it will be even better as I will be looking especially gorg'! Although that fake tan went worryingly orange

I wanted something to wear too, so I had fun in town today.. raced around stuffing a massive chocolate bar down me, whilst speed shopping for new clothes.. hmm.. think I may have been hormonal !!!

G
G
Hi there Ali:-

This - "I just sort of did it without worrying"

This is a positive development, no?
In the past you have agonised about this sort of action for a long time...and then, because you weren't ready have stepped back from it...something seems to have changed in your head...and IMO this can only be for the better...

Just a word of caution tho' - have you played out in your head what happens if it doesn't happen? Oh and if it does...make sure both those bras go on the same way round!!! Well...hey - perhaps not!!! LOL! That would put him in a spin!!!

Take care - Simon

Hi Ali,
Quote:
so suspicious Naej!
, yes I guess I am in away, partly from my own discoveries in retrospect with my own situation and more so after having been around these boards for a long time.
It only happens here, in RL I am still gulible and or trusting. I do know the tendency to sooo want to believe, that we can look at the elephant in the living room and see a sleeping dog.

As for the text if in doubt do nowt! If you can live with the results of the text whatever they may be then do it and then go enjoy your trip home.
Where is home you sound so happy to be going back for a visit,is that where your parents are or where you grew up?

Doesn't b/f have laptop or b/berry he can access his emails from where ever he is?
Just going for it without over thinking sounds like a huge step f/ward to me,good for you.

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard