Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
C
Addie, this is great news, take it slow . God does answer prayer. God bless you and your husband.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi Andabelle, Wifey, Craig - thank you.

H should be back by the end of the week. It will take him several days to drive back. He had been talking about coming back for some time now.

Every time he calls, he tells me he knows we CAN work things out. He has brought up MC several times and said that he will leave it up to me to find one that I think will be good and to go ahead and book an appointment for after he gets back. I've been doing some research to try and locate a pro-marriage C in our area that has dealt with infidelity and recovery from A.

Wifey - I don't think I've reached the point of forgiveness yet but I am working towards it. I am praying that I can let go of the pain. I certainly don't want to live with anger.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

"Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Lou Holtz
T
T
I have a really good article about forgiveness, when I get time I will post it. I will have to type it all in and tonight is not the night. I just had to email H because I got the lawn mower stuck in reverse and stuck on a tree all at the same time. (No kidding!)

Between that and the 286 dollars the furnace cost today I quit trying to accomplish anything and broke out the wine. I am sitting here drinking waiting for him to show up. : )

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

K
K
addie,
your H seems ready to do it and not just try. I really believe when both partners want it, a relationship can and will blossom. Keep your strength and be patient. Things are moving.
xxxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
H
H
Hey Addie,

Great news!!! You have been so strong!

((((HUGS))))

A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Wifey, Kalni, Nlt thank you.

Wifey when you get the chance, I'd love to read that article on forgiveness. I'm still struggling with it.

H is arriving late tonight. I guess this will be our official start of the Piecing process. S12 is very excited. I am nervous. After living so far apart for almost a year and separated for another 5 months before that, it will take some adjustment on both our parts.
H has been saying that he really hopes he can be the type of H that I deserve. He was talking to one of his friends last night who said that I am an amazing woman for being able to put the A behind us and wanting to work on the M. H agreed with that.

I am praying that God gives me the strength to truly let go.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

K
K
addie,
you are an amazing woman. Glad he sees that. Be strong and consistent and loving and true and patient and you will make it. He KNOWS what he is getting into, he knows it will be hard. If he does his part, things will go fine.
love
M

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
H
H
Hi Addie,

Thank you for posting to me! Things sound like they are moving in your direction. But you are right forgiveness is the key & of course him doing his part.

I'm so happy for you!

((((HUGS)))

A
addie Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well H has been home for just over a week and so far so good.

We've been taking things slowly. He has been loving and attentive and has thanked me for being patient with him. He is out of work but is actively looking. He says he is feeling very inadequate right now because he doesn't have a job. I've tried to validate his feelings and reassured him that he'll find something but it may take time.

Although H has been wearing his wedding band, there were a couple of times this week I noticed he didn't wear it when he had been out. My insecurities surfaced immediately and after the second time I decided to talk to him about it. H apologized for not wearing it, said it was not intentional, that he had just forgotten to put it on and said it was wrong of him not to wear it. He sounded very genuine and I felt much better after our convo.
Our physical R has been good with H doing most of the initiating. There have been moments when thoughts of OW have surfaced but I've tried to not let those thoughts occupy my mind.

Me47
H46
S13
M16
Piecing since May/09

A
A
Good job, Addie. Stay the course...

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard