Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
OP Offline
B
A lot has happened since I last posted.

I have taken a new job, moved to a new city .. many miles away from friends & family. D15 has decided to stay with StBX where she has friends & is just starting her freshman year. I support her in this choice, but am sad and miss her a great deal.

StBX also has not returned to IC, nor made appointments for us to see MC despite my requests he do so. In discussing this as well as the other marital issues over the past few months we came to a mutual agreement to stay married in name only for financial reasons (family business he runs & college financial aid for S19) and work on ourselves as well as prioritizing trust, emotional safety & the friendship.

Some conditions were put on that: if either of us wished to pursue a R with another we would D 1st... or if there were more physical violence, the D would be filed.

Sadly, the 2nd one materialized before the 1st one.
We are seeking lawyers to finalize the agreement.. I"m moving my thread to "Surviving" and working to 'move along' with life.

Thanks to all that have been 'here' on the WAS forum for me over the past 2 years.

I hope this forum can continue to be a safe place for "us" to find support in our unique pain, confusion, and discouragement within a disillusioned marriage.

Peace
Bridge

Last edited by Bridgestone; 09/23/09 06:39 PM.

Divorced 03/2010
Mom to two amazing kids

Taking the road less traveled because those encountered on the way may be just as unique.

http://tinyurl.com/ybqkan8 = Current Thread

D
Dia Offline
D
Hi, Bridge,

I've found your comments to SpyBunny to be very helpful and insightful. I came to your thread wondering how you'd accumulated your knowledge, and now I know. smile

Cheers!

Dia

The trouble with having an open mind is that people put things in it.

My sitch - Divorce Busted!
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1804137#Post1804137
A
A
I'm sorry to hear this Bridgestone. I'll have some good thoughts for you. Thank You for the help you've given me.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard