Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
A
OP Offline
A
So..for a bit of astrology in action now...!!! Because Mercury is making its inferiour conjucntion to the Sun today (trust me, it is!) today is a clue to what is coming up and the beginning of the next 4 months...

Originally Posted By: AliSuddenly
.. I've got a major alignment coming up later this week. (pertinent to all Pisceans).

Uranus is at 20' of Pisces, slap bang between my Sun at 18 and Mercury at 22. This is once in a lifetime! (Uranus takes 84 years to go around)....and on Thursday and Friday, Venus is conjunct Uranus... both on my Sun/Mercury. Thats once every few hundred years and massively huge for me, falling where it does.

At the same time, the sun is conjunct Jupiter on my Venus, happens only once every 13 years. I think something is likely to be revealed later this week and into the weekend that will shift something for me. Its about revelation, revolution and change. It IS huge and I saw this one coming a long way off, last year. Its also a solar eclipse on Monday.. again, bang slap on my Venus (once in a lifetime) conjunct the expansion planet, Jupiter. Its going to be a big week

Venus rules love and money. That Venus/Uranus conjunction I mentioned falls in my 2nd house of money this week...right on my Sun, so money news or as its exact..could be love news, or both!

Today.. I got a sudden and unexpected offer on my flat, I havent had an offer for 18 months on it! It was too low, so I turned it down. They called back to say they cant deal with me as its in ex's name.

So I had to email him (groan, wasnt planning to) and he called them and gave me proxy and has been emailing me today, very sweet, super helpful. My Mum said, the way he talks, its like he sees it as YOUR problem and your in it together still, which is wierd after so long apart. In one email he said:

you are loads better at this sort of thing than me thats for sure. Please let me know if thats OK - if you need me to deal with them I'm happy too.

Hmm.. compliments! And no, I didnt need him to deal with it. Also, I asked him if he was ok at the end of one of mine and he answered doing OK I suppose...

which sounds like a not really to me and the first time he has alluded to not being ok in an email since he started seeing her. Anyway, he just replied to me again saying he was thinking of me at the weekend, whether I had been sailing or not (so I told him how it went) and he replied to let him know tommorow what happens about the flat.

P
P
Hey people,
Samina, I know you keep asking what am I doing for me... well I am just tring to survive right now. I have even thought of going to Iraq to work. now she found this out through someone else and she didn't seem to mind much from what I understand. If I can leave the country and she didn't care that much well as you can see from that e-mail she sent her saying she cares and loves me well how can she love me and go out with others. as for doing this diffrent I have tried everything. staying dark maybe hurting it more, I know her well also and she is doing everything she can to keep distance. pursing her was the worse thing I could have done but it also had some small impact she felt good about it also but really was a bad idea. maybe I went over board with it. as far as the grass not being greener is right but I did so much damage at first that my changes are not gaining any intrest from her. I know she has her friends and this new distration to keep her mind off of things. I did back slide a bit ago and told her I was still in love with her, this is when she sent that e-mail. but she has called me before I sent her that message. also she believed that I was seeing someone else also when we split, she said she was broken hearted at one point and may have sparked the dating on her end, not sure because I don't ask. I haven't heard from her since that last email. its been less then a week, I am not sure what level of dating she is in but know she has went out for many hours on the weekends so I can only assume she is leveled up in this dating that would explain the email being so firm on moving on. Telling her I loved her to also could have done more damage and slow things down again. why would she stop dating a nobody when she knows I would right there. so many questions that I cant ask, she has not forced me to move my things out and when she does call I hear a bit of the old her slip through very little but its there.. one thing that kills me is she may have tried sex with this person and maybe why she is acting like she is. I guess if she can do that I am really suprized. I guess I just don't know what to think anymore, she probably thinks I'm out running around with other women and thought she would do the same. sad thing is im not and if she did it out of anger or to continue the end for us that would be just seem so destructive. just to many things left hanging in wind, truth is not even apart of this anymore. cant tell her anything, she would just get upset or not responde at all. The fact that she won't even see me and I mean just any face to face of any kind she won't let it happen. is she afraid to see me cause it would hurt me or her? sorry just to many unawnsered questions

Me 40
waw 39
Never formally M
Common law
SD 16
SS 13
Together 9 yrs
bomb 10/2/08
She started dating 11/08
Started P/A 01/09
Contiunes to call R over
A
OP Offline
A
I was really pleased he answered straight away today.. as we do now have to enter into negotiations with this potential buyer. Also, when I emailed him back, he replied again minutes later and in a hurry.. as he was going to football and he didnt have to do that, we were being chatty. So thats new, he hasnt replied straight away to emails since August. And twice too ! He sometimes didnt reply for a week in recent months!

Also, he was very sweet and paid me the first real, heartfelt compliment in a long time. I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but also, Cher alluded to something today, nothing really, but she said .. its ok.. PHONE HIM!!!!!!!!!! I didnt ask her why she was so enthusiastic and I didnt phone him !

So.. going to try not get too excited. He asked me to tell him what happens tommorow with the offers, but I will have to see and try not to jump in too fast. Ohh.. exciting week though!

And I had yoga earlier and it was ace! I highly reccommend it...

M
M
Glad you are keeping up with the GAL stuff \:\)

Too bad the offer on the flat was low, but great that someone is interested!

And good that you guys are communicating a bit better this week. More like friends.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Hi Michelle, yeah way more friendly, I cant believe he said he was wondering on the weekend if I had gone sailing (it was a gale force 10 apparently!! No wonder the sail rope snapped). I wonder if he said to Helen on Saturday "Darling, the weather is awfully unclement, do you think Al went sailing after all?" ha ha.

I was just trying on some clothes from La redoute (LOVE la redoute! french styling for petite people) and I am wearing my hair different and I have make up on and I looked in the mirror and thought.. I look good !! I got eyed up in the supermarket earlier, by a very dishy guy, he kept looking at me so I reversed direction and smiled at him and he looked all embarressed like he'd been caught out!! hahaha. Not being vain but, I spent a year feeling unnattractive after my ex left and thats gone now.

M
M
Fantastic on the flirting Ali! Good for you. La redoute huh? I'll have to look it up and see what kind of style you're talking about. Are you wearing bright colors and new styles for you or have you always done that?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
Yes yes! Post us some links to your outfits my dear!

A
OP Offline
A
Ha! Yeah, at this rate, i will be hooked up with some hunky man by the time my ex ever realises what he has lost (heres hoping hey). Ahh, but...I still miss his company, hes sooo funny my ex.

La redoute is lovely stuff and really good quality. I am just trying to be more stylish/feminine.. instead of always just wearing jeans and converse pumps and a tshirt. So I bought this... dress and this... top and this cardigan but with a lower neckline, way more flattering than the pic but lush colour!.. and only £11 !!

M
M
I really like that top!

A
OP Offline
A
.... yeah its lovely isnt it? Its silk, with a velvet trim and again, lush deep colour like the pic.

The boobs to go with it were on another page somewhere, but seems to be missing. Just back to wearing the two bras then, hahaha (I only did that once, but it really works! Cheaper than plastic surgery and less risk of death from complications). Ok kiddos, got to get to bed and get my flirty beauty sleep. xxx

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard