Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
T
T
she does not get it.

She is chasing the wind ...as are many

debut thread
T
T
If she shuts out Jesus and fights me every step of the way when I try to challenge her to make her grow and develope as a person with the intention of trying to make her the best she can be. She is doomed to unhappiness. She will spin and spin and spin .

Jesus is real. He is not some statuesque crucifix thing. He is real. He is love and truth and light. All you will ever need.

She is entrapped in the world. So sad. \:\(

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
I hear you brother, completely. well I can pray for her tonite when i pray for H and the ow. hang in there bro, WE WILL survive this ride. to bad we cant do the right preflight check before we got married eh lol?

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

T
T
very funny on the pre-flight ..almost funny

debut thread
T
T
this time of year ..I would like to put a stick of dynamite to and just blow off the calendar entirely

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
LOL! well my exh was a pilot, we flew alot, all over, I can do a great preflight, in fact I can take off, fly and land lol! its just an analogy i use, I obviously didnt do an adequote preflight hehehe.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

T
T
it sickens me to no end that we can have passionate times that are beyond compare and then just have a total meltdown when we try and talk

I am so pissed off

I threw a tantrum in the airplane just before doing my last flight. I just about punched a hole in the fuselage I hit it so hard

debut thread
T
T
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
LOL! well my exh was a pilot, we flew alot, all over, I can do a great preflight, in fact I can take off, fly and land lol! its just an analogy i use, I obviously didnt do an adequote preflight hehehe.

yeah, that's cool...you shared that with me before. I know you worked as a line person at some KS airport in the sticks \:\)

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
EXACTLY i feel those words. i totally understand thats what happened here yesterday!

breathe, pray as you tell me. and dont punch that plane!!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

B
OP Offline
B
yep newton city county airpot. sweet gig, til i got prego. he bro remember my brothers saying, better to be pissed off, instead of pissed on lol!

at this moment, i am shutting down for the nite. retreating to my room far away from the rock band!!

dream well my family here.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard