Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19
B
OP Offline
B
hey all. wow its nice today. finally. weather here was all over over xmas.

well, lets see, ow has made our lives impossible, i mean like impossible, it put my H at the point last week, he has decided he probably needs to move out, and then he can date us both and figure things out. WELL I AM NOT DATING MY HUSBAND WHILE HE IS DATING HER! unacceptable. needless to say, xmas was really wierd after that talk. if he wants to be stupid and not stand up for himself, fine, but I wont share anymore. if he moves out, which wont be til after deer season, then we are done. that is my decision. and its not want I want, but I REFUSE to let her control our lives, and i wont share with her anymore. I say that with strength, but you know if he goes, I need you all real bad. so sorry i havent been on much, its been so dang busy here, I miss you all so.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

T
T
we miss you right back.

i hear what you are saying and it is good for you to be clear about what you want and to stand firm about it. You are doing great in the midst of the storm. Make sure you are just as clear if not more so to H as you are with us on here. that is important.

You will be blessed my dear for your convictions and strength founded in the Lord. \:\)

T

T

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
thanks tomato, i was blessed with, he loves her, me and i wont let him date us both so he left. thats great NOT!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

S
S
Hey, ((((BG))))!

Date you both???? \:o \:D He actually had the nerve to state that possibility out loud??? \:D

You shouldn't get mad at that, you should be laughing your A** off!!! Freakin' unbelievable. He's definitely off his rocker. Hide all the sharp objects, and call the paddy wagon to come take the man away!

That's almost as bad as the time my best friends husband left her for and OW, and then actually asked if they could still file their taxes jointly and claim the OW as a dependent! \:D

BG, the man's nuts. You deserve better. I hope I don't offend you with my laughter. I know you are hurting. But that crazy suggestion of his does not warrant even one second of your pain. It's just worthless BS, plain and simple.

Take care, and you still haven't looked me up in the alt. Look for "SChrldr"

TJ

Me45,H49
D24,S18
M26,T28
Bomb 3/19/08
Sep 6/23/08
EA/PA with Secretary 2007-8
3/2009 H moved in w/OW2
7/2009 Let him go w/Love.
8/2009 Legally Sep'd
T
T
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
thanks tomato, i was blessed with, he loves her, me and i wont let him date us both so he left. thats great NOT!

Hey, what's up snappy one. If you must, do like I do and get your emotions out not only on here but also by getting vociferous and revved up at the Lord in prayer. When I ....prayed the other night, I believe the entire neighborhood heard me screaming at the Lord. I was fiery and enraged about stuff and He knew it and He couldn't help but hear it all the way up there in Heaven. I made sure of that. It felt fairly good. And as is so often the case, He 'returned serve' with a clear showing of His awesomeness. He always has this way of bending me back into shape when I get bent out of shape. Just like saying to me "Get a load of this, would ya .....And your concern was what ..again..you doubted me ..you bozo!!"

Oh how truly awesome the Lord we serve is bg!

Keep serving Him dear! \:\)

T

debut thread
B
OP Offline
B
I will look you up later today cheerleader, its break so I have been sharing the comp with the kids!
tomato, I have a meeting with my pastor today at 10. he did not come home last nite, that totally sucks!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

T
T
I hope your meeting lifts your spirits some bg.

Smile through it all. Find your own happiness. It is closer than you know. \:\) Keep focussed on Christ. You will be feeling better in no time \:\)

I am going to be praying for you. You pray too!!

T

debut thread
S
S
{{{{{BG}}}}}

Missed your call the other day. It is nuts here with the kids home and my boys, too. Off from babysitting tomorrow and Thursday and I cannot wait!

Stay strong honey and know that you are doing the right thing. He wants a big ol' slice of cake--serve it to him with kitty litter! Whata butthead! (S3's new favorite word!)

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

J
JWM Offline
J
Babygirl, hand in there. You are absolutely doing the right thing by telling him NO!!! He needs to see the consequences of his actions.

I know it is hard...we are all here for you.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
Love you BG! I miss you too.

Baby, you don't deserve this. Date you both? Dear Lord! She has his balls and his brains. I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't want a "ball-less wonder."

Get off their roller coaster right now! For your health, that is an order!

I will be here for you no matter what you decide. I am glad that you are talking to your Pastor today, I will keep you in my prayers too.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard