Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
K
K
Ok lady, haven't heard from you. What's going on other than the normal stuff. Are you ready for Christmas?

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
K
K
Ok lady, haven't heard from you. What's going on other than the normal stuff. Are you ready for Christmas?

S
S
darn. well, at least they lost THIS game, it was probably a good wake-up call. we practically gave that game to them.

anyways, I'll be in town again! So maybe this time I'll get to see ya, we'll be there till new years, so I'll have lots more time...I think!?!

take care, see ya soon

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
B
OP Offline
B
lol kel, a 3 post? sorry i worried you, crissy, that will be great, probably will need you soon as xmas os over.
my M really may be over, tonite after filling in the rest of our kids, my kids, and h, went after she canceled our plans AGAIN and i had to be here alone, while they were all together.

that feeling, was worse than the bomb. happy family times, without me.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

BG, I know how badly that must hurt. I cannot believe the evil in that woman. Take some comfort from the fact that it is not a true family, without you. She is keeping you out because she is afraid of you. Your position is the one of true love and commitment. Hers on the other hand, is only scheming and manipulation.

If you want some comfort, read what the Bible says about the adulteress. It clearly spells out how evil she is.

I know that you are keeping things together for all of the kids that are involved. Be good to yoursel and know that we love you.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
K
K
Yes BG be good to yourself. Only you know what you can truly handle.

I do agree with Hope that she is scheming and manipulating.

I only hit the damn button once. Sometimes I don't know what this thing does LOL

M
M
Morning BG- Too cold out this morning, 2 here. This cold hurts. Take care of yourself. I am thinking about you. Sending prayers your way.

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
S
S
yes, hope is totally right.

So did he take anyone with him? I know that you made him take your D with him the last time.

This is really so ridiculous. I think I will be praying for OW because she is very very very (I can't say very enough times) messed up. She is the source of all this now, before your H was in control, and granted he does have some control now, but he is allowing her all of it. She needs to be convicted of her sins or have some distraction in her life. That is what I will be praying. As well as a sickening in your H's stomach when he is with her. ;\)

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
B
B
Sorry, but I'm going to lay most of it back on him. The scheming OW is going entirely by what the H has told her. You don't think he's manipulated and lied and set himself up as the poor victim? Can you imagine the bullsh!t he's fed his "other family." I think the OW is awful too, BTW...but good ole H has been playing both sides against the middle this entire time and the only person he really feels sorry for is himself. I sometimes think the name of this website should be Narcissism Unveiled instead of DB.

((((Babygirl))))

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
B
OP Offline
B
thanks all. ok hope i will have to read it. Crissy, it was my 3 kids and H, OW thier S and her S. oh and his stomach is sick because of all this STRESS, oh that was not the thing to say to me!!
Breakaway, yes my dear I total agree and I told him that last nite matter of fact! they are both liars!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard