Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
K
K
Bg-have to say i agree with breakaway. This is on him and until he finds his balls, it isn't gonna change much.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
B
OP Offline
B
uh kel. she has his balls that is obvious lol!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

S
S
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
uh kel. she has his balls that is obvious lol!!

UUHHHMMM I believe I made this comment couple weeks ago.

{{{{{BG}}}}}

Hope you are feeling better. We would have loved to have had you here with us, but I want you healthy more.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
Hello bg

You are the best. I like bein your friend and your bro'.

Feel good today and I hope it spreads into many more.

We're only days away from the birth that forever changed and continues to change the world!

Love ya Sis

T

"And His kingdom shall have no end ..."

debut thread
Yes she has his balls, and it looks like his brain too!

I did not mean to imply that he was without fault for what he is allowing to happen here, only that you cannot make any sense or try to make rational one as evil as she.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
S
S
oh don't get me wrong, I said he has given her control. And at this time she's got it until he can step up and do something legally.

I can't 100% agree that this is just all him. I believe a lot of his lies were to protect BG from it all, both for himself and for her. I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt, as I cannot read his mind, only God can. no one knows if he truly knows what he wants, or if he does just want baby, or what. I know actions speak louder than words, but he still suprises me sometimes, like when he takes these other people with him when he could just say no, or when he stays and he could just be with OW. He has confused me. Of course he could just be manipulating just so he can in the end be with OW, but I really don't believe that. I feel he is confused and he's mostly scared of OW. I think he's afraid of doing anything major because of what she might do to him. shoot, I'd be afraid of her she is a psycho!!! lol

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
B
OP Offline
B
its both of them. he lied about some things to protect me, and she used them to hurt me. she has a double standard i pointed out today, when he said he wasnt playing games. he is by playing along with her. she said SHE had to be there for her kids when they met my kids, uh duh I should have been there when my kids met her and her kids!!! he actually used the words it was good for HER and HER kids. ok and what about me? that pain i felt watching MY kids with H to go to HER house (the love shack eww)was worse pain than when it was the bomb. I am done being last. I totally feel LE's pain about his divorce, and the loss of the kids time.
Crissy i too along with Kel, wonder about the whatever for now, so he can end up there. If he lied to my face for all those years about her, and lied to my face about not staying for my health, then he could be lying now, putting on an act so he can say see i tried it didnt work, and it isnt because ow is making sure it doesnt.
we were supposed to go to arkansas after xmas, H is trying to back out of that now too. fine he can stay, if mil goes, i am still going. dr permitted, and maybe not permitted since its just driving. and its out there in nowhere land, beautiful country.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

Originally Posted By: S.T. _I Made It!
I think he's afraid of doing anything major because of what she might do to him. shoot, I'd be afraid of her she is a psycho!!!
I think I agree with you. What other description is there for a person that sends the type of emails that she does?

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
M
M
I must've missed this email. HOpe you're doing well though BG!

S
S
Hey, BG!

I'm sorry you are having to deal with all of this sh**! I feel your pain at being "last". If I recall correctly, Yellowrose once told me that she at one time told her H to go back to the OW because she didn't want him anymore! Their sitch didn't have a kid in the mix, but he was being wishy-washy, and she finally got sick of it and put her foot down. Didn't answer his calls for several days after that. And then when she finally did answer his call, he asked her what she needed him to do to make things right, so she told him, and he did them.

I'm not saying you should do that, but I am saying that I think it's OK to stand up for yourself. I don't think you are obligated to allow your kids to go with him to the OW's house. I don't even think you would be out of bounds to insist that he pursue the legalities of visitation, and avoid contact with OW at all, if he really wants to work on your M.

And I think it's a great idea for you to go on the trip if you want to even if he stays home. I think that shows strength and independence (so long as it doesn't endanger your health).

In short, take care of you and let him figure himself and this crud out! You've shown that you can be supportive and accepting of the situation even in helping the OW when the child was sick! (Talk about above and beyond the call). Your H has seen it. Now he needs to wake up and appreciate it for the value it is!

You are amazing, and don't your forget it!!

((((((hugs))))))

TJ

Me45,H49
D24,S18
M26,T28
Bomb 3/19/08
Sep 6/23/08
EA/PA with Secretary 2007-8
3/2009 H moved in w/OW2
7/2009 Let him go w/Love.
8/2009 Legally Sep'd
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19