Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
T
T
It had a morsel of joyousness to it ..thx. how was your's?

probably should read back and I'd probably discover the answer ..too fried right now ..zero sleep today, just running in every direction. \:\(

T

debut thread
MT? How are you sunshine?

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Hope, I am good, actually. I am not sure, but I think H and I are progressing. On Friday night, H worked late and we went out to eat mexican and then on the way home, we were talking about it supposed to storm. H says the tornado can take my jeep and the truck, I tired of both of them. the jeep isn't getting great gas mileage. I said well it can take my car and the house too. H says where you would live? The way H said it pissed me off. I wanted to say, let me find some man off the street and I am sure I can live with him, just like you, but I didn't. But H could tell I was upset. He kept asking what was wrong, I finally said, I didn't like what he had said, he said he was sorry, he didn't mean anything by it. I said Yes you did. I finally said after a couple minutes of silence.

Why do you still want to see me if everything is so great with her, and you are so happy? (I know not good DBing, but I had to ask what he was thinking)
He paused for bit and said, Because I love you. I didn't say anything in response to him. He then said to me, Do you want to get back together? I said only if you want to be with me. H then said, If we do get back together,(I don't remember exactly how he put it) but the gist of it was that I wouldn't bring it up all the time and rehash his A. I said no, what is done is done. We haven't talked about it again since Friday, but he has been with me quite a bit, and I have gotten another I love you this morning.

I know this is the part where I need to be VERY Patient! I don't want to push him away, so I am not acting all excited about anything he says. In my heart I am hopeful, but not expecting anything right now!

I am glad Hope, you and your H got to spend some good time together! For you it will take time too!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
MT, those are big steps. He is finally thinking about things, and wondering if it will be possible to put your M back together. You are so right about the patience. It is so important, but so very hard.

It's funny, but once you aren't so worried about "saving" the marriage anymore, all of your feelings will finally kick into gear. Mostly I have found, the anger. Your H can sense that, and like most betrayers they are worried about if you will ever get past it. By the time they have decided to return, they are beyond it, but they wonder if they will be reliving it in every future fight.

Many times I have felt that I was over the pain and anger, only to have it sneak back up on me at some unsuspecting moment. Movies, music, last night I cried because I thought about my wedding dress hanging in my closet. H didn't see that. Sometimes, besides biting holes thru my tongue, the hardest part of this is finding times and places to cry so that he won't know.

It's a work in process. Something only you will know if you can do. Some days are easier than others. We are having a bit of a rought time right now because we found out that our friend that owns the little Pub that we all hang out in, shot himself Christmas Day. Several things were troubling him, but I guess the final straw was that his wife was leaving him for another man. This couple has been friends of ours for years, and it struck too close to home for H. It has probably made him think about the OW's H (his former friend) and this suicide threat when their EA was discovered. Later we found it was a PA. No one has died in our situation, but I'm sure H is probably thinking about what could have happened.

Oh well. That is all in the past, and I am sooooo ready for 2008 to be over!!

Do you guys have any plans for New Years Eve? I am thinking about you sunshine and you are warmly in my prayers.

We are supposed to get another 3-5 inches of snow this afternoon. Goody, just in time to cause problems for Holiday travel. Come on Summer!!

My first link
T
T
yo peeps!

Be well today. Smile the Lord needs to see U happy!

T

debut thread
T
T
i responded to ya MT

debut thread
B
B
hey girl, wow, tread carefully, letting the pain and anger go is hard, and sadly, them letting the ow go is also hard, I just dont want you to hurt like I do right now.

love ya girlie!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning All-

I am being very cautious. Last night H came home right after work, told me about his day, and that one of his coworkers now wants to buy Peanut Butter Balls from me. My dad won the last football pot, so we took the money down to him. H kept saying he was tired. I said why don't you take a nap. H just said no. Then he did some other things, took the dowel out of the shotgun. I laid down on the couch, and said something about the nap we took on Christmas Day, where we were both out for about an hour. H said, I think I slept so well that night and day that my body is craving good sleep again. I just wanted to say, you know if you just stayed here then you could sleep well. H finally left around 5:30. Was only here for about 2 hours. It pissed me off a bit, because why the hell would you not stay, is what I wanted to tell him. But I told him to have a nice night. The dauchshund had a siezure last night and I started crying, because I felt bad that H wasn't here to talk to him too. It just made me madder that he wasn't here. He was fine, but I was already pissed and that didn't help. I fell asleep on the couch and slept until about 10:00. I got up and went to bed. Today going to meet Tiff for lunch so that will be fun.

I was thinking we had two weekends before we got to Arizona, but we don't we will be leaving on 9th or 10th. WOW that seems soon.

Have a great day, supposed to be about 60 today! Yeah!

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Hope, I know that it won't be easy. Especially since he is still living there. I made the mistake of watching some of my soaps yesterday, and on General Hospital there was a couple getting married, and it made me cry just thinking about it. It is all too hard, and I keep wanting to say, Why are you doing this?

I hope you have a great day at work Hope! I am sending hugs your way too!

Take care!

Yup, watching weddings, stuff about cheating, divorces, dating memories etc. All very hard to watch or think about right now.

My first link
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard