Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
T
T
Hello T ...from T \:\)

debut thread
A
A
Just wanted to say good morning, and congratulate you on surviving Christmas this year!!!!!

Love you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
V
V
Tawnya,

Thanks for your kind words on my thread. Habing a hard time shaking off the gloom today.

How are you doing?

V.

VV:41
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{{Sandi}}} Thank you so much..I appreciate the words of wisdom!! Actually in the last paragraph, actually daughter knows ALL about what is going on..she knows about the joint checking account, her dad going on the trip with the woman, all of it..she knows..I don't know if you remember, but it was then when she said, about a month or so ago, "that's what they do" (i.e., men leave and/or screw around and/or are jerks..) which broke my heart into 1000 pieces! My son knows that dad is wanting to leave because of me and him, not because of them..

You know, my mom asked me the same question you did about "why is he still there?" last night, what my hub told me is that he was told by a L that if he left before a sep agreement was in place I could sue him for abandonment..my mom thinks that crap..LOL..HOWEVER, to be honest, what WOULD I do in that situation and he doesn't leave? HECK if I know..I don't think I SHOULD have to leave and move somewhere else..but..I dunno, that certainly would make him think if I found a 3 bedroom somewhere and moved the kids and I out and left him to take care of life, laundry, 5 cats, and a dog eh? I think sometimes it must be so much easier to be the "bread winning male" left behind (not that it is EASY guys..totally it's not), but to not have to worry about "well he makes the most money so I can't kick him out, or whatever"..I'd love some thoughts on that

Yeah..his responses were pretty crappy that is for sure and just not my husband..I know that sounds so cliche or stupid, but he NEVER treated me like that..even on our worst days of arguing..

Would I want him back now, you asked? Yes and no..YES IF and ONLY IF he would change, not even back to his old self, but a newer version of his old self..I told him, and I meant it, that I DON"T like this person he is now..the person who can't stand to be here, couldn't be bothered to buy his daughter something on his trip, bought his son a little $16 hat and used OUR money to do it..barely wanted to be here on Christmas..no..I Don't like this guy at all..

Yes..my husband is certainly doing a GREAT job at helping me learn to detach..I'm so tired of his crap right now, I hope he doesn't even decide to LOOK at me in a weird direction..LOL..I just feel like I don't have a lot of ways to go in this..I'm in the waiting pattern, as far as his leaving, and it's all so sad really.

Today I found a picture on myspace of my husband's "prettier" OW..OK..she's NOT pretty..she's heavier than me, honestly not that pretty (and I would say if she was, but I was, to be honest, relieved at first and then disappointed in my husband mostly and a little sad..she seems almost white trashy to me..it's sad)..it seems that she hasn't been married long, so I dunno if the 3 kids are hers and they just lived together or if there are 3 kids with, who knows, 3 dads or WHAT?? I WANT to say to him so badly, "You know what, I don't care if you leave ME, but YOU deserve someone better than THAT"..ugh..it makes me very sad for him..my friend saw the pic and said "I think he's gonna end up falling flat on his face with her", like that she would use him or something..sigh

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hugs from T to T {{{Tomato}}} Hope your day was wonderfully blessed like you!

{{{Amy}}} THANK YOU and congratulations to YOU too for surving another holiday! Glad you had a good one \:\)

{{{V}}} Hope your gloom has left..YOU are too sweet and happy to stay gloomy too long \:\) Tho the weather doesn't help the gloom does it? blah

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
Heh, funny talking about OM/OW - I have heard from so many people how a large percentage of A happen with someone that is not that great!

OM for me is just that - not great looking, very shy, not a great conversationalist - I'm sort of insulted actually!

I agree, if you leave me for some smoldering hunk, at least there's that, but c'mon, take a step UP!

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Jon..EXACTLY>>>tho a step up from you or I would be a pretty big step ;\) BUT..exactly..I don't want someone like THAT to be the reason..but..oh well

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
Oh, and I forgot -> {{{{Tawnya}}}}

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
aww thank you and right back atcha {{Jon}}

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
This is actually probably really depressing, but it was really cool to listen to - sort of says what probably 90% of the people on these boards would LIKE to say to H/W, but really bad for DBing! \:\)

The video is weird - better just to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZwWIC19UlE

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard