Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
T
T
Kristi..UH yes..I totally understand that concept, both my hub and my son have their OWN xbox 360's or else one of them would never get to play..LOL..yes my son is like his MOM in that he has a large online social network..he does the same thing about sitting online and talking to his friends from all over the world, it's very cool if you think about the fact they are talking to people from all over the world, learning about how other people are and other cultures.

What about your doing the SPA thing..if I had that, I'd be all over trying to do that this weekend \:\) Nah..I have no big plans, have to work Sunday for a few hours, which I'm bummed cause I'd rather be going to church..but it's okay. Tomorrow son wants to go to spend his GC that he got from his grandparents and then get some lunch, so that sounds like my afternoon tomorrow \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
OP Offline
K
Tawnya

Yeah...I confirmed your friend request..

I am going to look into the spa thing. right now I am not feeling too well. I think all the stress of the week is catching up and I am feeling kind of exhausted and run down. I just hope I am not getting sick.

I think I am supposed to go out tonight with a friend so I am hoping that i feel better by then. If I find a place open tomorrow that I can use the spa gc than I will use it. Its one of those spa finders...right now I would take any good massage!!!

Sorry you have to work. I am so not looking to going back to work next week. I was off all week but it went so fast. Always does. Esp with the holidays there was so much running around. I don't even know what I did.

IWell I am going to go do some laudry. I am so excited I can talk to you in FB..now I can add Amy too!!!

Love ya
Kristi

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
J
J
(((Amy)),
Sorry you're not feeling well, take care of yourself!

I find laundry amazingly therapeutic - actually all housework. My house is usually immaculate - a lot of therapy going on, I guess!!!

I just got over stomach flu, and am finally feeling myself again...

Definitely do the spa thing - unbelievable refresher, especially going into the work week. You'll sleep good, and be ready to roll.

I was just telling myself, and I'll pass this on - January through March STINKS. It is gray, dreary, no holidays (except, unfortunately, Valentine's Day) and blah, so gird your loins about you!

Have fun tonight!

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
T
T
{{{Kristi}}} Well good that you don't have to DO anything then this weekend, you can just lie around in bed all day if you want without kids wanting you to do stuff, if you look at it that way, so, if you are feeling kinda blah, you can just sleep it off..THO I hope you aren't getting sick, these last 2 weeks of cold crud has totally STUNK \:\)

I don't find laundry or housework THERAPEUTIC LOL like Jon..but I need to go do some laundry again at some point either today or tomorrow \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
OP Offline
K
aggggHhhhh

So I was on the computer and figured out that everything was being saved so I typed in the name of my H OW that he was seeing back in May and guess what...still is seeing her..in fact they went on a trip in Dec. They flew to RI. I hate id F'in guts right now.

He is such a liar. All this time, he has been saying how there was noone else. How he didn't even want another woman in his life. blah blah balh...I hate him. I really hate him.

I feel like the biggest fool ever.

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
J
J
Kristi,
First of all, I'm really really sorry to hear:
Let me catch you right here - I agree whole heartedly with being angry, but go somewhere and let it out, call someone and let it out, go punch a tree.

If you say something or do something, have yourself under control - don't get me wrong, it may be a kick in the nu+s, but do it with a controlled kick.

K
OP Offline
K
JONF,

I AM SO FREAKIN ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO KILL HIM. I AM PISSED. I AM SO PISSED. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A FOOL. I wanted to believe him so bad. He knew that. I wanted to believe him when he said there was no one else in his life. I knew in time there would be. But I hope he rots in hell.

I swear he is just a coward and a liar and I won't play nice anymore. All he had to do was tell me what was going on. He just had to say yes he was still seeing her and that was that.

I can't even begin to describe the pain right now.

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
T
T
{{{Kristi}}}} Ugh..I hate when people are right when they say that most of the time when this "I need to be by myself and/or file for divorce" thing comes up that usually there is someone else involved..BLAHHHHH..I hate that so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM glad that you found out, and I know, deep down, you are too, tho you may be angrier than ALL get out, and you have every right to be!

NOW..breathe..and be smart about what to do with this information that you now have! RIGHT now, YOU have the upper hand..because he doesn't know that you know..

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
And I can't blame you - I would feel the exact same way being lied to like that. There is no excuse, unacceptable.

Be mad, but and maybe you do need to confront H, but do it on your terms. Don't go in hurt and vulnerable - tell all of us on here, let it completely out, and then take the necessary steps with a clear head.

You will be so much better off, so much happier, and you will do it on YOUR terms.

I know right now you probably want to tear out his eyeballs with your toenails, but hang on!

P
P
Kristi,

Really, is this REALLY that much of a surprise to you? All you did was get confirmation to what you were suspecting long ago. Take a deep breath. WHATEVER you do, DON'T do it out of anger.

How do you know for sure??

Puppy

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard