Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning to you Hope! Have a wonderful Christmas with your H and family! I am sure it will be magical! I am praying for you!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
Merry Christmas Sunshine!

I hope that you and your family enjoyed all of the blessings that Christmas holds.

You are in my prayers too!

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was wonderful for everyone.
Mine was good. H was here from after work on Wednesday, when we went to his Sister's for Christmas Eve, and he just left here about 5:00.

I didn't speak to the SIL that told my coworker about H's affair, she got a good Go to Hell look too, couldn't help myself. I thought I was doing well not to taker her out, actually! LOL. Sorry not much Christmas Spirit towards her. It was a nice night, I did somethings I wouldn't normally do, I didn't fix H's plate, I got up to get food before him, I didn't have to sit by him. H came over and sat by me to eat, brought me a drink. H got up and went out in the living room to talk to a BIL and nephew and I didn't follow him like I would have in the past. So I hope those are good steps for me. Niece who is about 3rd grade, told us 3 times that she loved us, and gave us both hugs. She has been around when I have talked to H's Sister, and I am sure knows somewhat of what is going on. I know she got to H, because when we left, he said, karley has never said ILY before has she, I said nope, H said the little Sh*t. The way he said it I could tell it got to him.

We stayed up till 1:00 watching Pearl Harbor, had been watching Bond before that, while we wrapped presents. We did have sex, and it was nice to be close to him. It was so nice to have him next to me in the bed last night, if felt right. I miss him terribly, but I tried not to let him know as much as I was feeling it.

Yesterday SD's grades got here, I could see through the envelope, and you have to have 124 hours to graduate, SD only has 118, she had told us before that she had two classes she had to take to graduate, well she had a D in a major class, and they have to be C or above. I left here a note on her bed with them, that I haven't told her Dad yet. I really didn't want him to have to deal with that on Christmas Day. I didn't want to either, but when SD and her BF got here this morning, it just made me a bit unhappy, but I didn't let it show. I just wish she would have not lied about it again, that she was going to graduate. The school will let you walk across to get your empty diploma holder, then send it later, because grades aren't even posted until the Tuesday after graduation.

H said I had to have something to open today, he went shopping on Tuesday night after he had been at the house. I went and got Gift cards for my mom and dad. He got us a together present, what he called it. I have always liked to do the for both of us presents. H got a shotgun. I had bought a clay pigeon thrower for our anniversary in October (ordered before the bomb in August), I didn't realize you had to have a shotgun not a rifle to do the clay pigeons. It was a lot of fun! It does have some good kickback, I am sure I will have a bruise on my shoulder, but I did pretty good, I hit most of them.

I got H a coin counter that counts the money you put in the jar, so Brut and lotion, then I had the guitar tuned too.

We all went to my Mom and Dad's to open gifts there, it was nice also, we were both tired seemed like. LOL. Came home after presents, and SD and her BF went to visit her Grandpa. I made pie, and then we went out and shot the gun some more. My mom and dad had got H a flying helicoper like thing for in the house, but it really didn't fly well, but the dogs and cats liked chasing it. We took a nap, and we were both out, I am glad I set the alarm, for 2:30, dinner at Mom and Dad's was at 3:00. H didn't want to get up at all. I really didn't either. After dinner we came back home and watched more Bond movies on Spike, and H left around 5:00.

He hugged and kissed me a few times before he left. H asked if I was going to be OK, I said yes, I am OK. After he left I cried for a while, but I feel better now. H left all of his stuff here and he said he would see me tomorrow.

It was a great day, and H was wonderful. It felt nice. I miss him so much. I guess I miss my good H, that is what I miss.

I hope everyone's Christmas was Joyous! I hope there are many Christmas Miracles....if not maybe we can have some New Year's Miracles!

Merry Christmas Sunshine,

Sounds like you had a busy and very nice Christmas. I did too.
I hope that you found a measure of peace and love in the day.

I know that it is tough for you, but I think you are fighting the good fight, and your H would not be cominig back if he did not want to.

So sorry about SD, I think you were afraid that her graduating was an empty promse. I uderstand you did not want to let H know today, that is her problem anyway, so don't worry about it.

You are doing great Dorothy! You are goint to win this fight. You have so much more spirit than that evil other woman.

I love you sister.

Last edited by 1hope; 12/26/08 01:25 AM.

My first link
P.S. I have put in my request for your New Years Miracle.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you Hope! It was a peaceful day, as the day went on, I tried not to worry about H leaving, but it was a lot like the last day of vacation or a Sunday night, when you dread having to go to work or school the next day. H called last night around 11:00, he was going to town to get Copenhagen. He asked if I was OK, I said yes. He told me he would be out tonight to go to the bank. We didn't talk the entire time, there was some silence, but it was OK. I know he worries about me, I wonder if that is the only reason he calls. I hope not, I hope he thinks about me and misses me. I know I missed him last night. The boxer was back in bed. When H was home he slept out on the couch.

I am praying for many New Year's Miracles for all who need them.

Dorothy may be needed tonight... LOL Supposed to have some nasty storms tonight. They are calling for upper 60's to low 70's today, windy, but a great day to get all the outside stuff down. But a cold front is coming through so will be back to the 50's tomorrow. Much better than teens!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Take care!

Love to you Hope!

K
K
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Hey Hope add me to your New Year's Miracle list. Thanks!!!

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Kel- Good to hear from you. Hope you had a warm peaceful Christmas!

T
T
hello to my buddies \:\)

I hope you are well MT kel & hopester & whoever else is lurking/milling about.

The Lord's peace to you all

T

debut thread
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello T-

Hope your Christmas was Joyous! Take care!

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard