Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{Jon}} Yeah..it worked out really cool that my hub asked me where I went so I could tell him and then he was like "wow that's far"..hehe..and I was like..um yeah..but it was no big \:D

As far as it wearing thin, I can already tell, by the comments I said above from my daughter, that his actions are wearing super thin on her..and of course my son doesn't KNOW about the drums, only that he and dad were suppose to play games. Thankfully or not, son got my cold (that's not the thankful part LOL), but so he was like "I'm just going to go in my room and watch TV and relax cause I feel crummy", I was like "I totally understand", so the thankfully is that he probably won't realize hub ditched him for whatever/whoever \:\( (argh..but I know it!)

Anyway..you are right, they have to KNOW they are being idiots, but why not at least stop being so stupid? At least as far as the kids are concerned?! ::shaking my head::: oh well, at least all of these kids involved have one sane parent..which I know they will appreciate!

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
OK..so I wrapped all of the presents while watching the end of Night at the Museum (I just think that movie is light hearted fun \:\) and was changing into my jammies when I heard hub coming in. I was in the bathroom and he came into our bedroom, so I didn't talk to him. Then he came in again while I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, still didn't talk to him. So, I came out to the kitchen and he says, "I was getting ready to put the drum set up if you wanted to help" and I said "I didn't know how much help I'd be, but I'll help if you want?" In my brain I was like what the heck..LOL??

But..we actually had a fine time, working together for the last hour and a half putting it together, he even showed me how to work the drill (like I wanted him to a few months ago about our curtains)..and we got the set all set up..I was thinking while we were doing this, "what the heck is so wrong with THIS? LOL, we get along, work well together, and have fun sometimes too LOL"..But that's just me \:D

Anyway..that was my interesting roller coaster of "Hi I'm here as a family, now I"m gone, now let's be a family"..It was an interesting night, and actually it just makes me smile that it was comical and the night ended well \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
T
hey sister.

santa won't come if we stay up ..right?

lol

debut thread
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
LOL..that's what I have heard..just got finished setting up the drum set..I will definitely be heading to bed soon..how about yourself??? \:D

I hope and pray you lie down in peace and sleep my friend!

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
I am still up, too
Santa just dropped off all the presents, got to put batteries in something real quick, though.

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
I am sleeping theday away tomorrow.

I more than earned my paycheck tonight. The flying was rather hair raising or something. Thank good ness I am nuts and that I didnt really think twice about how nasty the winds were for landing. \:\)

its miller time...actually better than that I have a 1 gallon milk jug filled with microbrew draught! YIPPIE

debut thread
T
T
its me my beer and the dog. She like the cerveza too. I oughta give her all of it. At least she excercises \:\)

debut thread
T
T
Hi Laura ..I mean Mrs Claus

debut thread
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{SMW}} Go to bed missy! LOL..you know little kids get up at the crack of dawn for present day \:D It is NICE to have older kids that actually sleep in, sometimes we get up before they do even on Christmas (ahh it is nice and yes I'm gloating hehe)

{{{Tomato}}} Yow..glad I didn't know you were flying in treacherous conditions and VERY thankful you made it safely thru..sleeping the day away tomorrow would be nice..maybe not sleeping, but if I could spend the day in bed, have a laptop to be on the computer if I wanted, watch some chick movies all day (LOL), and have some food and drinks sitting nearby so I didn't have to get up..now that would be sweet!

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

A
A
((((((TAWNYA))))))! Just wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

Interesting night for you...I know what you mean about the "What's so bad about this?" But, there's not much you can do about that!!!!

Love to you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard