Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
K
K
Tawnya

Let me give you some info that may help find me in FB land...my real name is Kristina not Kristi...location is Phoenixville PA... see if that helps. I hope I didn't give any info out that I wasnn't supposed to.

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
K
K
Tawnya,

Check your FB inbox...I think I may have found you... If its not you then I found someone else named Tawyna who I thought was you and they will think I am crazy!!! ha ha....

Hopefully I got it right.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Love ya
Kristi

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
L
L
Hi again Tawnya,

Hope things go well with your H today. Just thinking, do you know what time he will be getting home? Maybe you shouldn't even BE there...just go do some last minute shopping. Maybe get something small for yourself, a little PMA boost! Not like you aren't brimming with that already!

A little about me...without too many details, because I can't do that right now, but I'll just say I'm a LBS, H having an EA/PA, we're separated, and I'm heartbroken, to say the least, as all of us are. But I still love him, so even though I'm not the best DBer, I keep trying and fighting to save my marriage, to keep the love of my life.

Think of this as a word search...but don't give it away or use the full name, cuz I don't want it to come up in searches, okay? I don't have my own thread, yet, so if you can figure it out, just put a little "aha!" here on your post, okay? I'll be checking in tonight.

((((hugs))))

A
A
Tawnya,

How are things in Winston-Salem tonight? Did H get home? I hope it went okay, and I hope tonight is good as well.

Holler at me if you need to chat!

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you to everyone who gave me a hug and support today, I can't go back and read who it was..LOL..cause it's on another page \:D

So..what I DID do was: 1) I worked from 1 to 7 (which I was suppose to) 2) Asked the kids if they wanted to go out to eat and to just meet me at work and we would go from there (cause I didn't want to come home in case hub was home. HOWEVER, that didn't work out quite the way I planned because daughter calls me that she is outside in her car, but her keys for the house and the car are inside LOL..so I know hub isn't home, or else he would have let them in. SO..home I go. 3) We went out to eat and then to Starbucks, during which time hub texted my daughter to let her know (OKAY?) that he was back in town..whatever..so he did get home to an empty house \:D

When I got home, I didn't go downstairs (which is where he is) for a while, my son went down and was talking to him. I asked daughter to get something out of the car and bring it in downstairs cause I wasn't planning on going down there at all, but she was already changed so I had to go downstairs, didn't say anything to him, got what I needed, he said "I'd have carried that in if you asked", and I was like "it's okay" and then I asked about the presents under the tree from the inlaws, making sure there were just the 2 I saw (cause I can't leave them out because of the cats)..and then went back upstairs..

So..nothing about the trip or his crappy drive or whatever! OKAY..but his stupid cell phone keeps going off loudly from downstairs, I KNOW it's that lovelyyyyyyyyy OW calling him or leaving him a message, and it's really annoying me actually \:D

By the way, I was talking to Amy earlier (thank you!) because I was SOOO ticked off that hub called my SON this morning to let him know he was leaving from Mass and then called my DAUGHTER this evening to let HER know he was back..what the crap? I mean, so now we are just communicating thru our kids????????? ARGH...
BUT..Amy talked me down LOL and said I had a right to be ANGRY, but not to let hub know I was angry cause I deserved better (sniff)..and I appreciated that..

It was really funny, Amy, because while I was reading the text, I had also texted my daughter just to be dorky and my son was like "is that daughter you are still texting with" and my daughter said, "No, it was Amy" and I was like "how did you know" and she was like "cause you made the aww face when you read it" LOLOL \:D

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{Kristi}} LOL..sad to say..it wasn't me..HOWEVER, if you read Amy's post above, you may get a clue \:D

Also, my FB has a pic of me and my daughter, one is brunette and one is blond (I would be the brunette) LOL..

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

J
J
Glad you had a good weekend, and I agree. Letting him see you mad/upset just gives an evil emotional victory to him.

I have vowed, and have kept it for 5 days now that W will never get an angry or upset comment from me, period - sole exception being something that specifically hurts kids.

She is curious already, I can tell, and I'm loving every minute of it!

P.S. Tomorrow is our first Christmas not being together as a family. W let me keep kids Mon and Tue because they are normally her days - she said, "I know you'll be alone over Christmas, and it really stinks." So, I'm not saying a WORD to her, but I've let my kids know about the Christmas party I'm going to on Christmas Eve, and I'm sure they'll pass it on to her.

MUAHAHAHA!

I'm so proud of you that after his big old stupid trip, you deigned to honor him by saying basically two things. You go!

{{{{{{Tawnya}}}}} (two extra hugs in there)

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
T
T
Hi there Miss T

Sleep well. I will say a prayer for you and the family. \:\)

debut thread
K
K
Tawnya,

I have just spent 20 minutes in FB land and I still can't find you!! I thought I did other than the first time this one did't have a pic but the area was as mentioned in Amy's post. So now I am utterly confused.

I don't know how to find you!!! I hope you have a better attempt at locating me.

I do not have a pic up right now. I have some posted but not one that comes up with my name. I am working on that. I will get one up this weekend. So there is just that beautiful silouette beside my name where a picture needs to go!!

Have a great night.

Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
M
M
(((((Tawnya)))))

I'm glad that you were able to stay in the same house with H tonight and not bring up the trip. Too bad he couldn't lose the cell phone. Maybe he could put it on silence in the future while he's at home just to be respectful of you.

take care,
Tom

Current Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard