Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Morning MT,

Hope you had a peaceful evening. Don't let the Christmas cards this year bother you too much. This Christmas will be very different from any others, since your life is different too.

We do all of these things because they are fun and we enjoy them. It's not much fun this year, so take a time out. Other years will be different.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
K
K
SC-it is horrible when you feel like you are moving forward and they pull you back.

Mt-I didn't do the Christmas cards this year either. H took his to work, which he does every year, but he could care less whether I sent them to anyone else and I just didn't feel like it so....

Try to just get through the day. One day and then the next. Don't worry too much about the trip being your last or you won't enjoy it at all. Have a good day. Hope is right other years will be different

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
T
T
Hi elfins

debut thread
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning all-

Had a nice night shopping last night with H. We played with a keyboard, for about 30 min in Best Buy, it was fun. H seemed to really enjoy it. Then we looked at car lots in town too. H isn't feeling well, has some nasty stuff in his lungs and has shared it with me, I don't have it in my lungs yet, mine is just a cold. He also had a headache, took some stuff, but didn't help. On the way home we were talking about a song, couldn't remember the title, it was Steve Miller Band, The Joker. So when we got home I played some songs on You Tube. I started working on cookies, and H laid down on the couch,I found some other songs for us to listen to. We listened to music and we watched the last Monday night football game. H finally left around 10:15. He still wasn't feeling good, and had to go to work early this morning. Haven't heard anything from him this morning.

Supposed to have freezing rain this morning, so far nothing. Yeah! Today is my last day for work until the 5th, so that is nice! Usually I am so excited about vacation. I am excited but not as much as usual. I guess at this point that is normal. If there is a normal

Some people here have asked where my Christmas spirit is, because I didn't put a tree up in the foyer at work, part of that is we got a fountain with ferns where the tree normally went. It pissed me off a bit when they asked, as they were part of the group that was informed by the coworker by my SIL of H's A. So I really wanted to say to her, You know what is going on in my life, so just F- off. But I didn't. Don't even remember what I said, but I figure what the hell.

I won't worry about the cards, for one year, people will just miss out on the dogs. At family things during the year people would always comment on how much they liked getting my cards to see what the dogs would be doing.

Thanks for your thoughts guys! I really feel better knowing that others have the same feelings I am having.

Have a great day! Stay warm!!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning T-

Happy flying!

MT, sounds like you have some "mean girls" at work. I'm sure that you did well with your response to them. I do a lot of "response in my head" to the OW these days. It makes me feel better and keeps me out of trouble, lol.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh yeah, If I were to vocalize exactly what I want to say, I doubt I would still be employed! LOL!!!

S
S
Quote:
So I really wanted to say to her, You know what is going on in my life, so just F- off. But I didn't. Don't even remember what I said, but I figure what the hell.

Ah yes, the High Road. Always tough to take but worth it in the end (or so they tell me!)

Hi MT35,
Just wanted to say have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Much Better New Year!

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sometimes I think that if the road gets any higher, I will get a nose bleed or throw up! LOL.

Thanks so much SF- I do hope you have a Merry Christmas, the new year will bring us so much! I am praying for the GOOD MUCH!

Take care!

Morning Sunshine!

It's Christmas Eve!!! So much to do, but wanted to start your day with a warm hug.

I hope that your day brings you love and peace.

Take care and know that you and your family are in my heart.

My first link
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard